Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I am no longer addicted to this contagious game!

This is a discussion on I am no longer addicted to this contagious game! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BluePrint You'll never be completely rid of your addiction... Never. True, but thats why I'm staying away ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by BluePrint View Post
    You'll never be completely rid of your addiction... Never.
    True, but thats why I'm staying away from it.

Lewiee

yeah usko has some manipulative stuff in it lol :P its like a legal drug congrats on quiting lol i tried once and didnt play for 2 years and now im hooked on it like i was years ago ..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    Don't think so. I'm not a bitch anymore. I finally have a life worth taking care of.

You should give it try maybe?
    I've tried. Now simply not playing too much .

SEEE YA IN 1 MMONNNNTHH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL heard this so many times before youll be back in 1 month or so just gotta take breaks everyone comes back!

Hehe, haters

This is different, not so hard to believe. If that was the case i've would have been back a long time ago. Kept myself from it for almost 2 years.

if u wanna consider playing the game just remember how there was nothing to do with no pk and just roaming mora merchants

Only reason why I played the game for so long was pk when there was some but the huge factor of staying in ko is the people your in vent/skype/webcam/etc shit gets so funny at times and just have some epic moments but I quit so that'll never happen again since everyones boring lol j/k

i've been out of the game for more than 2 years, usually there's a moment when you realize it has nothing left to offer to you, it's like 2 months when i made an account just to check the game and when i saw all the winged characters and the other new stuff i just knew i don't even want to waste my time trying to play it, the game has changed a lot a i dont feel adapting it
    i'll just keep all the great memories from diez 6 years back and CW 3 years back.. dont care about the game anymore

I think you think in quit KO , if you need study , work, or you are spending many time when you have few money.

finding the game boring and quit , itīs rare happens. idk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123