Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am a noob, especially with rogue character, but DANGEEER..

This is a discussion on I am a noob, especially with rogue character, but DANGEEER.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ..........check this shit out. All I seen was his ass running from me, The 1 time he did 1v1 me, ...
Page: 1

Mental_Anguish

Default I am a noob, especially with rogue character, but DANGEEER..

..........check this shit out. All I seen was his ass running from me, The 1 time he did 1v1 me, I redballed his ass, that shouldnt happen with me being 10 levels behind him. Any way some ss from dlw. Oh ffs, lost them trying to upload. Arghhh Funny shit anyway. I bet he leeches everything he gets in El Morad map. lol

Banned Senior Member

already have a picture of him in dlw.

besides, your one to talk about 51+

Banned

hi i'm lvl 70 and i like to go to the dlw h43r:

Banned

lol, going to dlw lvl 60+ is a complete waste of scrolls, and time

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by undefined
    lol, going to dlw lvl 60+ is a complete waste of scrolls, and time
    not when 1 R attack gets you 30 np each

GangS

go see BOOM head shot cheaters section

Road

I'd put in my main and go ONLY after the 60+ fags. >_>

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by phantomlink

OK look scary makeup, It was 2 dlw, in 1 day, I made all of 400 nps. So back off. Jesus Christ man, these fukkers are in dlw every day, and no one says shit, I do it twice, in the same day, and the whole world is on my ass. In case you don't know, I TOOK MY MAGE OUT AFTER THE 2ND ONE, AND DIDN'T EVEN STAY THE WHOLE WAR. And phantom, your 1 to talk about people gliching huh baba ?? Every war I saw you in on human side you gliched warder, or most of them, so stfu please.

Banned Senior Member

ya.... remember how I made a video on how I load like anyone else and run to the warder? Not my fault everyone would go to warder 1 instead of 2 and when I got to warder 2 the door was NEVER closed

gtaguy

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ya.... remember how I made a video on how I load like anyone else and run to the warder? *Not my fault everyone would go to warder 1 instead of 2 and when I got to warder 2 the door was NEVER closed
    pwnt

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

OK look scary makeup, It was 2 dlw, in 1 day, I made all of 400 nps. So back off. Jesus Christ man, these fukkers are in dlw every day, and no one says shit, I do it twice, in the same day, and the whole world is on my ass. In case you don't know, I TOOK MY MAGE OUT AFTER THE 2ND ONE, AND DIDN'T EVEN STAY THE WHOLE WAR. And phantom, your 1 to talk about people gliching huh baba ?? Every war I saw you in on human side you gliched warder, or most of them, so stfu please.[/b]
    u just said it urself u go to dlw... bann plz

It doesnt matter if u didnt stay the whole war, that fact is that ur lvl 60 and u still went.

TunaFishyMe

lol phantom frapped what the did to get to the keeper. I went to like 3 wars in my life. The last one (2 weeks ago) i just went straight for the keeper. I was the first one who drained it. I was going to wait in the back untill all the other humans got there but unfortunately, my mage teleported me. lol , i dont see why no one does what phantom did. Its so easy lol

Mario

Default Re: I am a noob, especially with rogue character, but DANGEE

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    ..........check this shit out. All I seen was his ass running from me, The 1 time he did 1v1 me, I redballed his ass, that shouldnt happen with me being 10 levels behind him. Any way some ss from dlw. Oh ffs, lost them trying to upload. Arghhh *Funny shit anyway. I bet he leeches everything he gets in El Morad map. lol
    now u comin on DLW with a rogue 6x ??

Default Re: I am a noob, especially with rogue character, but DANGEE

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish
    ..........check this shit out. All I seen was his ass running from me, The 1 time he did 1v1 me, I redballed his ass, that shouldnt happen with me being 10 levels behind him. Any way some ss from dlw. Oh ffs, lost them trying to upload. Arghhh *Funny shit anyway. I bet he leeches everything he gets in El Morad map. lol
    now u comin on DLW with a rogue 6x ??[/b]
    +1

TunaFishyMe

holy crap...in 2 dlw..you had a lvl 61 rogue and you only made 400 np.....wow....just ... wow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast