Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am a noob, especially with rogue character, but DANGEEER..

This is a discussion on I am a noob, especially with rogue character, but DANGEEER.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe holy crap...in 2 dlw..you had a lvl 61 rogue and you only made 400 np.....wow....just ... ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    holy crap...in 2 dlw..you had a lvl 61 rogue and you only made 400 np.....wow....just ... wow
    LOL...hahha only 400..... -_- -_- -_-

+100000000 x infinity

Banned Senior Member

wonder what would happen if I were to go to dlw on a lvl 70 char what the reactions would be :rollseyes:

Mario

holy crap...in 2 dlw..you had a lvl 61 rogue and you only made 400 np.....wow....just ... wow
    he was on DLW with hes 61 mage not a rogue, so as far he cant use 3 novas he maded just 400 NP :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ya.... remember how I made a video on how I load like anyone else and run to the warder? *Not my fault everyone would go to warder 1 instead of 2 and when I got to warder 2 the door was NEVER closed
    OK because you made 1 video, that relieves you of any previous gliching. Drop it man, I don't know where they are, but someone posted fraps of you gliching in warders, I don't care, Obviously some people can do whatever they want, and you are 1 of them, good for you. But please try not to be the first to point out evryone elses faults in the future. It really makes you look like a pompous prick.

Its just a game, and there are far worse things going on. My original post was to point out a noob worse than me. My rogue will never be good! But its a game, and I try to have fun with it. So should you all.

Mental_Anguish

Was in hunting other lvl 60 + chars. Wasn't fighting unless I saw some, FYI. Its over, let it go ffs.

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by phantomlink
    wonder what would happen if I were to go to dlw on a lvl 70 char what the reactions would be *:rollseyes:
    There would be none, because everyone would be kissing your ass, and telling you how good you are.

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mental_Anguish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    Was in hunting other lvl 60 + chars. Wasn't fighting unless I saw some, FYI. Its over, let it go ffs.[/b]
    that doesnt make sense...u were in there to hunt lvl 60's, but u didnt fight unless u saw some...uh i remember u tried to kill me and other noobs...wth are u talking bout....all that is bs...i remember i tried to kill u but u novaed me and slow all of us down...u freaking noob.

Mental_Anguish

Again, and for the last time...... I was only in there for the purpose of looking for the lvl 60's that had been novaing me on my lvl 50 for weeks on end. None of you seem to mind when humans are loading up on Lvl 60's in dlw, why the fuck do you care so much that I did it? Secondly, and more importantly the point of this post and previous posts is that A) my mage is long gone from DLW, so stfu about it plzzzzzzzz, and B) there are still a lot of human characters running in dlw and they obviously suck, if lvl 50 rogues can fukking redball them !!

As for me, I have no quams with KO taking the frikkin 400 nps from me, who cares ??? I would just like to see the dlw as humans 30-50 vs orcs 30-50. Its the main reason I started a dlw char. They are a lot more even fights, on both sides, and a lot more interesting. As opposed to phantom running cz, and spiking me for 1500 damage or more, coming from stealthed, so I have no chance, understand babas??

I think that more than just me have exploited a gliche, although this 1 was the 1st I ever did. Look around, there are fukking KOXPers and macroers all over the map, on both sides, and few to none gm's that are doing anything about it. My frustration pushed me to do this evil thing that I did. So please anyone who still has nightmares about this, call your mommy and ask for a nipple for comfort. I apologize for my actions, and for some of the things I say in these posts.

But as for the rest who are just trying to single me out, and trying to make yourselves feel better by complaining about me, more power to you. I hope you all feel better.

Remember its just a GOD DAMN GAME !!! I will not post on this issue again, and am sorry I ever brought up the FACT that there ALWAYS 5 - 10 humans that are lvl 60 in the dlw. And GOD please strike me down for retalliating against these cheating shitheads. Furthermore, give me the patience to put up with these sniveling little shithead whinig kids with no social lives of their own, all over the world. I play this game for fun, and you all should too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12