Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

super news for the most of ko players

This is a discussion on super news for the most of ko players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I am turkish and so I got allot of turkish friends ingame + my nefue plays aswell same server ...
Page: 1

Arthurios

well I am turkish and so I got allot of turkish friends ingame + my nefue plays aswell same server as I am etc.
    and this is probably the best part for everyone: they say turkey is going to ban knight online soon because too much people plays it etc.
    I dont know if its true I dont live in tr but allot of friends say this. It sucks for the legit turks but its great for us because now no dupers/koxpers etc. (well not allot)

but still dont know if its true, so anyone with more information about this?

turkeys been trying to do it for some time

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

correct me if im wrong but...ko is going to ban turks or turks are going to do something with knight :mellow:?

Arthurios

what I understood is that turkey is going to do with ko

turkey has been trying to ban KO for like.. 2 years now.

ISeeYouPee

well I am turkish and so I got allot of turkish friends ingame + my nefue plays aswell same server as I am etc.
    and this is probably the best part for everyone: they say turkey is going to ban knight online soon because too much people plays it etc.
    I dont know if its true I dont live in tr but allot of friends say this. It sucks for the legit turks but its great for us because now no dupers/koxpers etc. (well not allot)

but still dont know if its true, so anyone with more information about this?[/b]
    i hope this is true lol.. this game is so freeken nice with out turkks.. now i can xp everywhere and i can do what ever i want xD
    yes pking is harder cus no noobs in cz but who cares ...i love it

Sh11t

Turks dcing right now

Kailean

no offence to the legit turks, but i would be god damn happy if they couldnt play...

meh... i'll believe it when i see it

maybe TurkTelecom will block servers of k2.. omfg awesome..

whats next?
    rollback to OLDKO? :wub:

abstraktzor

maybe TurkTelecom will block servers of k2.. omfg awesome..

whats next?
    rollback to OLDKO? :wub:[/b]
    YESSS i hope so..and any turks that wanna gyft me accounts and items before they cant play anymore..feel free pm me

Banned

*Thinks about KO without turks............................................. ...*
    *Wakes up*

boomersooner

What everyone tends to forget is since Turks have the vast majority of players on the servers there is little incentive for K2 to continue hosting KO. It will be a huge loss of a very profitable revenue stream and since K2 has other games, it might be possible that K2 will ditch KO..just a thought

SilentDaemon

ko without turks - nobody to play with

tolgahan

i think ko without k2 is better. not because i am turk but i think k2 is more cheater than turks.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast