Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am not dead

This is a discussion on I am not dead within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The one I won failed and those you won I never even tought of posting you Irish bastard :lol: Oh ...
Page: 2

hej

The one I won failed and those you won I never even tought of posting you Irish bastard :lol:

Oh btw U have skype or some cool vent where we can drink tonight?`I wanna get drunk with you fatass :P[/b]
    Come in to some vent i can go to and sing red red win for me as you promised

Banned

FORREST GUMP GOES TO HEAVEN

The day finally arrived. Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven. He is at the Pearly Gates, met by St. Peter himself. However, the gates are closed, and Forrest approaches the gatekeeper.

St. Peter said, "Well, Forrest, it is certainly good to see you. We have heard a lot about you. I must tell you, though, that the place is filling up fast, and we have been ministering an entrance examination for everyone. The test is short, but you have to pass it before you can get into Heaven."

Forrest responds, "It sure is good to be here, St. Peter, sir. But nobody ever told me about any entrance exam. I sure hope that the test ain't too hard. Life was a big enough test as it was."

St. Peter continued, "Yes, I know, Forrest, but the test is only three questions.

First: What two days of the week begin with the letter T?
    Second: How many seconds are there in a year?
    Third: What is God's first name?"

Forrest leaves to think the questions over. He returns the next day and sees St. Peter, who waves him up, and says, "Now that you have had a chance to think the questions over, tell me your answers."

Forrest replied, "Well, the first one -- which two days in the week begins with the letter "T"? Shucks, that one is easy. That would be Today and Tomorrow."

The Saint's eyes opened wide and he exclaimed, "Forrest, that is not what I was thinking, but you do have a point, and I guess I did not specify, so I will give you credit for that answer.

How about the next one?" asked St. Peter.

"How many seconds in a year? Now that one is harder," replied Forrest, but I thunk and thunk about that, and I guess the only answer can be twelve."

Astounded, St. Peter said, "Twelve? Twelve? Forrest, how in Heaven's name could you come up with twelve seconds in a year?"

Forrest replied, "Shucks, there's got to be twelve:
    January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd.... " "Hold it," interrupts St. Peter. "I see where you are going with this, and I see your point, though that was not quite what I had in mind.....but I will have to give you credit for that one, too.
    Let us go on with the third and final question. Can you tell me God's first name"?

"Sure," Forrest replied, "it's Andy."

"Andy?" exclaimed an exasperated and frustrated St Peter.

"Ok, I can understand how you came up with your answers to my first two questions, but just how in the world did you come up with the name Andy as the first name of God?"

"Shucks, that was the easiest one of all," Forrest replied. "I learnt it from the song

"ANDY WALKS WITH ME, ANDY TALKS WITH ME,
    ANDY TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN. . . "

St. Peter opened the Pearly Gates, and said:
    "Run Forrest, run."

RUN WAGGY RUNNNNNNNNNNN

FORREST GUMP GOES TO HEAVEN

The day finally arrived. Forrest Gump dies and goes to Heaven. He is at the Pearly Gates, met by St. Peter himself. However, the gates are closed, and Forrest approaches the gatekeeper.

St. Peter said, "Well, Forrest, it is certainly good to see you. We have heard a lot about you. I must tell you, though, that the place is filling up fast, and we have been ministering an entrance examination for everyone. The test is short, but you have to pass it before you can get into Heaven."

Forrest responds, "It sure is good to be here, St. Peter, sir. But nobody ever told me about any entrance exam. I sure hope that the test ain't too hard. Life was a big enough test as it was."

St. Peter continued, "Yes, I know, Forrest, but the test is only three questions.

First: What two days of the week begin with the letter T?
    Second: How many seconds are there in a year?
    Third: What is God's first name?"

Forrest leaves to think the questions over. He returns the next day and sees St. Peter, who waves him up, and says, "Now that you have had a chance to think the questions over, tell me your answers."

Forrest replied, "Well, the first one -- which two days in the week begins with the letter "T"? Shucks, that one is easy. That would be Today and Tomorrow."

The Saint's eyes opened wide and he exclaimed, "Forrest, that is not what I was thinking, but you do have a point, and I guess I did not specify, so I will give you credit for that answer.

How about the next one?" asked St. Peter.

"How many seconds in a year? Now that one is harder," replied Forrest, but I thunk and thunk about that, and I guess the only answer can be twelve."

Astounded, St. Peter said, "Twelve? Twelve? Forrest, how in Heaven's name could you come up with twelve seconds in a year?"

Forrest replied, "Shucks, there's got to be twelve:
    January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd.... " "Hold it," interrupts St. Peter. "I see where you are going with this, and I see your point, though that was not quite what I had in mind.....but I will have to give you credit for that one, too.
    Let us go on with the third and final question. Can you tell me God's first name"?

"Sure," Forrest replied, "it's Andy."

"Andy?" exclaimed an exasperated and frustrated St Peter.

"Ok, I can understand how you came up with your answers to my first two questions, but just how in the world did you come up with the name Andy as the first name of God?"

"Shucks, that was the easiest one of all," Forrest replied. "I learnt it from the song

"ANDY WALKS WITH ME, ANDY TALKS WITH ME,
    ANDY TELLS ME I AM HIS OWN. . . "

St. Peter opened the Pearly Gates, and said:
    "Run Forrest, run."
    RUN WAGGY RUNNNNNNNNNNN[/b]
    read that? hell NO

Banned

FU :P it's for waggy!!

FU :P it's for waggy!![/b]
    hahahahaa I did read it...funny Almost as funny as EMO song I found

There has been quite a lot of topics about people getting into car accidents..

car accidents

little_painter

Talking

u2 wannnabee drunks should look into danish beer, tuborg is quite excelent -.-
    now what is this.. someone can live without internet in the year 2007? bullshit!

waggy's like chuck norris...

Wagyar doesn't get in a car crash.... Cars get in a wagyar crash[/b]
    as long pajatso is alive and have car... wagyar have litle chanses to survive...

Ok this isn't really KO thing but I post this here so that as many ppl as possible could read this. One idiot spread rumour to many people that I died in car accident[/b]
    mabey he was refering to the future.Bether check your neighbours...

abstraktzor

<3 waggy

lucifer4

its good to have you back...

4ikon

Ok this isn&#39;t really KO thing but I post this here so that as many ppl as possible could read this. One idiot spread rumour to many people that I died in car accident ( I moved to another town and I didn&#39;t have internet ) Some of my friends tried to fix this rumour but I heard it got spread and some people don&#39;t know it&#39;s idiotic prank. Specially I heard one guy from US already was planning to come my funeral I desided to make sure that Finland won&#39;t get invaded by all those ( 2 ) people.

IF I ever deside to die, I will let you know about it...

So even I look like a raccoon in reindeer&#39;s arse, it doesn&#39;t mean I am rotting[/b]

Lol, same &#39;ol waggy. :P Although I haven&#39;t seen a raccoon in a reindeer&#39;s ass ... I can imagine the resemblence.
    How&#39;s Archlords treatin&#39; ya nowadays (or whatever new game it was you&#39;re playin&#39?

abstraktzor

Lol, same &#39;ol waggy. :P Although I haven&#39;t seen a raccoon in a reindeer&#39;s ass ... I can imagine the resemblence.
    How&#39;s Archlords treatin&#39; ya nowadays (or whatever new game it was you&#39;re playin&#39?[/b]
    what are you doing nowadays aik

4ikon

Chillin&#39; irl mostly. I&#39;m done with online-gamin&#39;, ever since I&#39;ve come in contact with the magical stuff life has to offer ... like ... did you know that when you step out of the front door ... there&#39;s a bright light called the sun? Just don&#39;t look directly at it, it stings.

So how&#39;s KO treatin&#39; you these days? IXB +7 ftw baba

abstraktzor

not much. same old..still noob

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast