I am really bad now

This is a discussion on I am really bad now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys I am playing this game like 2 year payed thousands for this game.cant go anywhere with my family.never didnt ...
Page: 1

hoody

Default I am really bad now

Guys I am playing this game like 2 year payed thousands for this game.cant go anywhere with my family.never didnt meet with my gf.no social life 247 ko.after 2 year I got hack and this company didnt help me :angry:
    I WANNA KNOW WHY ?
    abyss send msg to customer support and he got got rollback.I did it too but I am still naked.and we got hack same time.
    why no1 dont help me? why .....I am crying now I LOST my 2 years work to much money time and friends for this game.

Vchernyak

go get laid

Banned Senior Member

Abyss never got rolledback. Last week when he was hacked the servers went down. He got his char blocked while they were down and when I had it unblocked he changed his pw. Abyss is still naked right now. All rollbacks are done via CS now

morax

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Abyss never got rolledback. *Last week when he was hacked the servers went down. *He got his char blocked while they were down and when I had it unblocked he changed his pw. *Abyss is still naked right now. *All rollbacks are done via CS now
    which basically means unless u get someone to ask for u your fucked. Sorry man. There is a lesson to be learned here though.... ITS JUST A GAME.

c0uDzZ

Default Re: I am really bad now

Originally posted by hoody
    Guys I am playing this game like 2 year payed thousands for this game.cant go anywhere with my family.never didnt meet with my gf.no social life 247 ko.after 2 year I got hack and this company didnt help me *:angry: *
    I WANNA KNOW WHY ? *
    abyss send msg to customer support and he got got rollback.I did it too but I am still naked.and we got hack same time.
    why no1 dont help me? why .....I am crying now *I LOST my 2 years work to much money time and friends for this game.
    your fault to devote so much time in a game which has absolutely 0 security.

hoody

yes its only game now I understand it.but still I want my items back...

Actually there is another lesson, DON'T PAY K2!

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    lol then they wouldn't be able to pay employees and there would be no KO

gg. pls think about it before u post

PriesTesS

he only does justice to his name :P

sad to hear bout another hack case.

BTW, u can't change passwords atm.

Good luck with getting a rollback

But....don't ever neglect your real life commitments for an online game. And guess what, your character and everything you "own" in KO is actually property of K2, it's not worth it to lose your social life over it. :wacko:

Don_E

DUN PLAY THAT GAME.this steals your life.
    Go out party with friends and find new fg. i did that and i m luckyest guy now just dun play that shit
    gl to u

cccch

why would anyone pay thousands on an online game? Thats just borderline retarded. Think of what you could have done irl with that money.

Zulkir

i wont defend him but he has a real point about CS...

if you are fuked somehow, you can get an unbelievable fast support from CS if you have the right person in your msn or if you are 70 in a wellknown clan..

CS must be at the same distance to everyone..if i am not able to get any help from CS..what should i do? to have some illegal person in msn who can solve it? i am not saying people have rights to solve their problems by their ownways(illegal) but it is obvious that it is an other way which you can solve your problems..

Originally posted by giga+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(giga)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    lol then they wouldn't be able to pay employees and there would be no KO

gg. pls think about it before u post[/b]
    There are other KO's with lot better management AND LOADS of other completely FREE games -_-

I would prefer ET over any other multiplayer game I've palyed so far, and ET is completely free <_<

c0uDzZ

Originally posted by cccch
    Think of what you could have done irl with that money.
    and feel worse