I am unbanned , but I still have the country block !

This is a discussion on I am unbanned , but I still have the country block ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello !! I am quite happy , maybe you remember my topic about my account getting banned for "3rd party ...
Page: 1

Wink

Hello !!

I am quite happy , maybe you remember my topic about my account getting banned for "3rd party tools"

I have been unbanned because that was a mistake ! :lol: The first good mistake K2 has done to me :P

Ok stop the chit-chat ! I have a problem !

Since they implanted the "Country Block" I cannot log my account and I don't understand why, I have registered from France, my account's infos are set to France , I am logging from France and my IP is from France i have checked ! :mellow: :lol: :P

but I still can't log, I have sent numerous tickets to K2 but either 1)They don't read my ticket 2) They don't understand my problem ... and they say "account infos cant be changed more than once (the first guy changed to france even if it was already france.... ok !)

I sent a last ticket to K2 2 days ago I am still waiting for the answer, I have added that next time I'll send a BBB ticket !

Do you have any solutions to give me to log if K2 answers ( i will receive soon I hope...) is negative ?

Thanks !

try contacting linus or ingame gm.