Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I am worried ... because i need to transfer items

This is a discussion on I am worried ... because i need to transfer items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello ... I used to play my rogue only but recently i've made a warrior.... I wanted to transfer my ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Hello ...

I used to play my rogue only but recently i've made a warrior....

I wanted to transfer my rogue items on my warrior when i wanted to play it for PK ( Iron neck,iron belt and ROF) but since they are valuable items i dont want to use the letter system because it&#39;s very dangerous (wrong name, letter problem,etc...) <_< and i dont want to loose them...

Also i dont want to transfer via a "friend" because no1 is really a friend with items like this.

Anyone has a way to do this, safe?

Thx in advance because i am worried for 2 days now :mellow:

dontmess

get 2 computers...

Get another computer maybe, unless warrior and rogue are on the same account.

ISeeYouPee

yea u can trust me ill transfer that shit to u ...if i scam u .. u can just tell all these people and u will hate me for life :P

MacedonianSlayer

i can also

ps. wrong section pm some of trade modernators

Banned Senior Member

Yup get 2 pc&#39;s .... i always did it with friends they never scammed me with transfering mine items... and i did alot transfer(A):P tx Cohen for always helping me <3

Wink

i can also

ps. wrong section pm some of trade modernators[/b]
    If you read correctly you will see that I am not asking for someone to trade.

I dont trust trusted moderators B)

if u have good ingame friend and he have valuable items like urs, then u can trade with him ( take from him items cost the same amount as urs ) and then trade back when u log in with ur other char.

G0D

Buy a laptop :P Cheaper

jolik

Log to account you dont have items and send letter to account with items next log to acount with items, open letter and use reply to sender to transfer all items you want. i&#39;m doing it all the time and never lost single letter

Mia you dont trust eNerGie or Zabu ??:>

maybe some ur rl friend playing ko? use him?

Hmm, id use someone who is trustable - such as your clan leader sharp. If he scams - his clan is in the dirt.

But i do trust the mail system aslong as you re-read what you wrote. - maby even taking a SS of the item and who it was lettered to, then if something goes wrong - you can just report it to K2 and get your items back withing 7 weeks.

G0D

Type the name of which your going to send it to copy+paste it every time you send item so you don&#39;t make a mistake spelling the name.

insertiq

if you have a decent computer, run 2 clients at the same time -> vmware is the answer

and if you add your warrior to the rogue&#39;s friend list, you dont have type it, just select the name from the drop-down menu

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast