Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am worried ... because i need to transfer items

This is a discussion on I am worried ... because i need to transfer items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Maybe there were other ways... How i do with only 1 screen.... ???[/b] You use your two hands to change ...
Page: 3

mammlea2

Maybe there were other ways...

How i do with only 1 screen.... ???[/b]
    You use your two hands to change that little thing called "cable" and put in it the other pc, yes it takes times, but takes no brains to do it

Roberto

guys i think he joking with us, if you dont know how to transfer items from 1 char to another and you dont have friends who you trust to trade with them i dotn know why you playing this game?
    If i dont have people in this game who i trust and with who i play i never woud play this game, so i think this tpic is joke.

It's not a joke

I trust some people for some items but not for iron neck+1 iron belt and rof ....

And with the letter system.. 2 days ago they wiped all letters so if they wipe i am fucked

@ Tuna : It's fixed now if you change session while playing KO your game closes

And i enjoy this game no need to trust 100% some people to enjoy..

Trusting people you dont know in real life is often a big mistake !

Look how many topics about scammers ... sometimes people you know for more than 2years scams you.

painter_dk

If you read correctly you will see that I am not asking for someone to trade.

I dont trust trusted moderators B)[/b]
    i use the local internet cafe
    well.. i only play 1 man soo i dont.. and if i transfer items.. its items im loaning out, or storing on my 2 lvl1 chars :P

with a gran of chance of getting banned a 2nd time, i can only reccomend that you ask mee 2 help you trade your items from 1 account 2 another,
    im sad 2 say i wont reccomend taht you use anyone from the ko4life forums

TunaFishyMe

then your only option is to let me do it. im the most trusted person in all of ko.

me and my friend shared an account. he bought some items (IN,Skele, CS 0+, Re 1+, EMEs, shell 8/15, shards 8/80. I didnt get to play with it much cuz i already got bored of the game. but i still didnt change the password (e-mail was under mine...i was originally my account) or anything cuz im just so trustable.

:P
    just kidding. (well its true) I wouldnt scam you but its a whole waste of my time to install KO to help someone move items. and you wouldnt trust me anyways :P

Speed

wtf are u asking this for if u have 5 pcs at home seriously .... and u got 2 monitors so whats the question here ? u would be over with this if u tought of that first lol instead of being an attention whore oh look at me i got rofs and ins... cmon

P4rthen0n

It's not a joke

I trust some people for some items but not for iron neck+1 iron belt and rof ....[/b]
    That's sad, not having anyone trustable around.
    Either that or you have issues, but i wouldn't say that since you say that your "friends" are trustable for noob items but not for top items. Still sad then.

If you read i have 1 screen at home . The Second one is not at home I have to take it back ......

Thats why i askedif there were other methods

And if i said " I want to transfer +7 destroyer but i am scared to letter it ... my shit worth more than 2m......." what would you answer

dragonsrock

yeah youneed 2 computers running ko and then load 2 accounts one on each ans transfer that way. dont listen to all these people about you needing to have people to trust. im sure you have guys you can trust with smaller stufff but you dont want to give them something to be temped with. there are only 3 people in game that i would trust with items like that,would kinda be scary for 2 of them (3rd i know in rl so its all good), but in the end i would rather lose an item and know someone was not really my friend then keep the item and have a phony friend.

either way its up to you, only 3 ways of transfer, trade to friend, letter to self, and trade with self.

as for the 1 screen on 2 pc. you will hae to set them up in a way you can get to the back easily and unplug the moniter from one put in other and repeat. like...
    1) turn on first computer get ko loaded and position your self.
    2) switch moniter to other computer
    3) turn on second computer load ko and find your other guy
    4) request trade
    5) switch moniter over again
    6) accept trade and put up items and then accpet the trade
    7) switch moniter again
    8) accpet trade, double check to make sure you have all the items you wanted to get
    9) log out and turn off second computer
    10) switch moniter again, and now your done with second computer
    11) relog on to the one you just transfered to and enjoy

lime

use letter systerm or go to a net cafe and corner to PCs and do it that way

runordie

Log to account you dont have items and send letter to account with items next log to acount with items, open letter and use reply to sender to transfer all items you want. i'm doing it all the time and never lost single letter[/b]
    that a good idea for not spelling the name wrong, but hes also worried about the letter system fucking up and some of the letters not going through

KO is designed for players without common sense?

Banned

well you dont want to trade with someone online and dont want to mail..so get another computer with KO on it

Genkku

If you have Gm frined , send him this items ( you need to CS him before you send it , send mail to hes email account and thats it ) , if you wrong in character you'll get the items back , like i did before , but dont try to do it if hes not your frined , you'll be banned...[/b]
    Lawl , dont think Gms actually doin that , but yea i heard the same shit from my frined , dunno if he lie'd or not , but he got ban becuse he ask from Gm to help him with items , you should keep the items till you have real life frined , or 2 Pc .
    Or just take the files from the folder , open folder in your USKO folder , and call it with your account name , then put items there and you done.

If you thought its work , you R moron :S
    But try maybe its can work ^^

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

but recently i've made a warrior....[/b]
    recently, as in since macro started to work again? cuz god knows thats the only way uve ever been able to level anything

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast