i ask when pw be re-enabled look at what k2 said..

This is a discussion on i ask when pw be re-enabled look at what k2 said.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i ask'd k2 from my kol when pw change will be re-enabled and they said we need your credit card ...
Page: 1

PlayerofRogueC0la

i ask'd k2 from my kol when pw change will be re-enabled and they said we need your credit card information to change your password.. omg auto responce ,, nd when i ask'd if they cuold change pw , i sent my cc info in the said wrong! which is right ,

Oh Noes ~~~!!!11oneone

There's some quotes in some posts on the forums that say what info you need to send CS if you wanna change your pw.. i'd say.. look around/search.

it's something like: make a new account, msg cs with ur real ID/email/CC / ClickandBuy number of ALL payments to K2.

Banned

give them the first ever payment you made to them on the account and they will change it
    if you bought your account..your screwd

PlayerofRogueC0la

give them the first ever payment you made to them on the account and they will change it
    if you bought your account..your screwd[/b]
    no i didnt even ask them if i wanted to change the password i ask'd when password change would be re enabled.