Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

i bring news for usko

This is a discussion on i bring news for usko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello i have just recently joined this uh.. forum <3 akutee should know me i find it very interesting about ...
Page: 1

Fxcence

Exclamation

hello i have just recently joined this uh.. forum <3 akutee should know me

i find it very interesting about couple things here like +10 gigas.. etc but w/e -_-

i am here cause i want to show you some updates on korean ko in which idiots cough* ke* might just do the exact same patch i just don&#39;t want

K2 to be bad and dead as korean ko and hoping K2 isn&#39;t as handicapped to make the EXACT same mistakes but they proved me wrong few times in the past i played usko too xD.

reasons why ANYONE wud leave korean ko

1. korean ko died beacuse of bad GM service we don&#39;t have to do premmy to send a ticket but if you send one they Ctrl + v the same shit every fuking day i love it ^^ alot of people left thx to this if you come to "ares" server at 1am if theres more than 5 people online in luferson .. thats amazing!!!

2. in korean ko babashopping is... illegel but i can see that gm supports it + in korea we think differently for ALL mmorpgs there is nothing wrong with babashopping beacsue we have alot of people playing and no time to farm cause of their jobs/supprorting family ok.. so they did a dupe wipe which got rid of like 3/4 of the people in every server.. ok thats cool but other games kinda give you your money/account back but KO! NEVER! people who spend over 5000dollars can just quit.. right thats what we needed

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6YQh8vIF80 <minor combo cd> it was 0.3 and thx to this ALOT of lvl 80 sins quit which we didn&#39;t even have enough .. i love how they fix it back after its too late and 1/2 of the sins alrdy quit <3 its about 0.15 sec now i tested my self if you right click its still fast enough which is good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDX5Sl-sGCM <magic tooth> this is actually i have NO CLUE why its like this but 5 tooths just spawn after their box dissapears + they spawn like that <3 only karus side too... unbalance much? ffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzqBGnpxgac <buffed archer combo> ok they buffed archer this is actually ok.. but i love how they can kill people with out getting hit once now with imba light feet.. <333 if they arrow shower combo it hits about 34 red bars or more i think per 1 mana tick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E09X1-hxpQ <...........................> err... my song got recorded here but w/e ignore plz but this is the MOST WORHTLESS PATCH EVER! you can press space bar and "kick/step on things.." ........................ thats right KICK! first you might be like.. omg cool !!!!
    can i cancel heals with it ? or etc? oh guess what.. it DOES NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! woot !!!!!!!
    thx to this great "kick" crap when you die your press ok doesn&#39;t appear on screen for good 3~5 sec. resulting dead priest = can&#39;t tp for 4 sec = gg party = woot?
    when you kick your oppsite nations body and press ok it drops a flag if your karus and a cross if your elmo.. and... all this has done is to piss people even more cause its laggy + manner is #1 thing in here and people hate being stepped on -_-;;

i can give screen shots of those cross / flag if you tell me where 2 upload.

im not wanting a +100 reply i just want K2 TO REALISE THEY SHOULD STOP FOLLOWING THE EXACT SAME FOOT STEPS AS KRNKO FFS.

tell me if its too long or wrong place.. i will delete... i hope a better company buys ko someday.. and make K3 or sumthing :P

That&#39;s why first KO was best

Banned

Nice! There&#39;s some people I&#39;d like to kick in the nuts

Fxcence

That&#39;s why first KO was best [/b]
    it was.. everyone was so mannered at first.. i wonder why its not like that anymore : (

Nice! There&#39;s some people I&#39;d like to kick in the nuts [/b]
    hm? if you mean k2 plz do <3

Magicality

Minor heal cooldown was 0.2 seconds since they first patched it. They never changed that time.

Sorry to disagree with you, but in my opinion the new patches coming out are rather cool. You forget to mention a lot of neat stuff like the new trading system because you think it&#39;s a disgrace to be kicked in an online game? Give me a break....

Banned

thats why good pvt server > usko

rasta

That&#39;s why first KO was best [/b]
    ke pwned everything in ko&#39;s history.

Fxcence

Minor heal cooldown was 0.2 seconds since they first patched it. They never changed that time.

Sorry to disagree with you, but in my opinion the new patches coming out are rather cool. You forget to mention a lot of neat stuff like the new trading system because you think it&#39;s a disgrace to be kicked in an online game? Give me a break....[/b]
    ............uh i speak korean? hi? i think i can read them saying "reduced minor cd to half -_-"

cool? it gives so much facking lag no joke and you don&#39;t get to press ok for 4 secs.. your m gae can&#39;t tp you man.. i just hope you know what this means + its not fun getting stepped on by noobs/getting flagged trust me

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

lol i love the dancing that fuking owns!

+ dead mobs move forwards after their box appears o.O

Magicality

............uh i speak korean? hi? i think i can read them saying "reduced minor cd to half -_-"

cool? it gives so much facking lag no joke and you don&#39;t get to press ok for 4 secs.. your m gae can&#39;t tp you man.. i just hope you know what this means + its not fun getting stepped on by noobs/getting flagged trust me[/b]
    I don&#39;t doubt you speak korean which is why it would be nice if you could report on some more of the actual features. It is possible they announced they would half the minor heal cooldown (again I don&#39;t speak korean), but it has not been changed, I checked their patches it is still at 0.2 seconds. The way KO works it would be IMPOSSIBLE to set it to something like 0.15 seconds, 10th of a second is the minimum unit.

When I said "cool patches" I was referring to a lot of other features recently (within the last year) added to Korean KO that are not in USKO yet. A lot of people here are waiting anxiously to see things such as the new trading system, Satanism and more.

My point was it would be nice if you could share some info on those "good" patches, instead of coming here whining that people are stepping on you....

Fxcence

I don&#39;t doubt you speak korean which is why it would be nice if you could report on some more of the actual features. It is possible they announced they would half the minor heal cooldown (again I don&#39;t speak korean), but it has not been changed, I checked their patches it is still at 0.2 seconds. The way KO works it would be IMPOSSIBLE to set it to something like 0.15 seconds, 10th of a second is the minimum unit.

When I said "cool patches" I was referring to a lot of other features recently (within the last year) added to Korean KO that are not in USKO yet. A lot of people here are waiting anxiously to see things such as the new trading system, Satanism and more.

My point was it would be nice if you could share some info on those "good" patches, instead of coming here whining that people are stepping on you....[/b]
    sorry didn&#39;t sleep for about good 35 hrs might be little bichy :P satanism is cool.. nice system i love it (- the price and 1% chance to creat wep.. or the ablity to activate which actually happens often enuff)
    hmm i think its possible but if you say so.. i heard it being on 0.3 sec and they accouned its been reduced to half which i check with my own rouge the cd decrease. the new valk looks really nice on certain people ~! i have to admit some thins are VERY good patches but only 1/4 is a decent patch imho.

i didn&#39;t whine.. i play ardream char i don&#39;t care np about atm cause thats all i have left after they "brought together the servers"
    i.e zig + dies cause there was so little people and they deleted all the chars inactive for more than 6 month.. -_-bb pro

for stepping theres quite good number of lvl 80s that whine about it not me.. but i wud whine too if i still had my char

p.s oh.. my bad i thought this was a whining forum from all those topics i read! j/k .. i need sleep

lil_mageskillz

can you explain more about the archer thing? i didnt rlly get it. there animation is faster? and they can run while attking?

Magicality

sorry didn&#39;t sleep for about good 35 hrs might be little bichy :P satanism is cool.. nice system i love it (- the price and 1% chance to creat wep.. or the ablity to activate which actually happens often enuff)
    hmm i think its possible but if you say so.. i heard it being on 0.3 sec and they accouned its been reduced to half which i check with my own rouge the cd decrease. the new valk looks really nice on certain people ~! i have to admit some thins are VERY good patches but only 1/4 is a decent patch imho.

i didn&#39;t whine.. i play ardream char i don&#39;t care np about atm cause thats all i have left after they "brought together the servers"
    i.e zig + dies cause there was so little people and they deleted all the chars inactive for more than 6 month.. -_-bb pro

for stepping theres quite good number of lvl 80s that whine about it not me.. but i wud whine too if i still had my char

p.s oh.. my bad i thought this was a whining forum from all those topics i read! j/k .. i need sleep[/b]
    haha yea, enough whining on this forum already, that&#39;s why it would be nice to hear some positive things.

To be honest, I like the idea of not respawning for 4-5 seconds. I always disliked the fact you don&#39;t blink in CZ and this will make up for that fact. TP&#39;ing someone that just died right back into battle is a bit overpowered. And yes, I play mage I know fully well all the implications, such as dieing and not being able to save partymembers in time because of this patch. It&#39;s much like in invasion.

Can you tell us more about how the item creation works? How well is the new trading system working? Any screenshots of those two things? You can use ImageShack to host screenshots.

Fxcence

haha yea, enough whining on this forum already, that&#39;s why it would be nice to hear some positive things.

To be honest, I like the idea of not respawning for 4-5 seconds. I always disliked the fact you don&#39;t blink in CZ and this will make up for that fact. TP&#39;ing someone that just died right back into battle is a bit overpowered. And yes, I play mage I know fully well all the implications, such as dieing and not being able to save partymembers in time because of this patch. It&#39;s much like in invasion.

Can you tell us more about how the item creation works? How well is the new trading system working? Any screenshots of those two things? You can use ImageShack to host screenshots.[/b]
    sure why not.. but i have to afk for a hr~ 3hr maybe i will upload right after i return <3

basher443

can you explain more about the archer thing? i didnt rlly get it. there animation is faster? and they can run while attking?[/b]

i think he meant you can combo as an archer now instead of just spamming the skill.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast