Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anvil in Breth/Piana easier?

This is a discussion on Anvil in Breth/Piana easier? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What do you guys think? I am aware that anvil is just luck and I know there is no real ...
Page: 1

Banned

What do you guys think? I am aware that anvil is just luck and I know there is no real way to boost up your chances except for unproven rituals and myths, however for the last 3 days I have made 7 high class +8 items using the anvil in Breth.

I made on the first day: 1 warrior chitin +8, 2 raptors +8, 1 II +8; on the second day: 1 II +8; and on the third day: 1 shard +8, 1 rogue chitin +8, respectively.

I followed the burning 10 fps +7, 1 lower level high class +7, and then using trina with higher level +7 ritual.

edit: I actually made 8 +8 items, and not 7.

edit 2: No, I am an idiot. I was right the first time. It was 7. I hate math.

Banned Senior Member

The same for me, nothing change

i do no ritual and i dont wait for any red on anvil i just go there (moradon cause its closest lol) and upgrade:

yesterday i make 2 shards +8/80 out of 4 +7's

its all about luck if u ask me

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

so u actually burn 11 items and then the next 1 with trina = +8? O.o

Banned

This can't be just coincidence. I play this game every once in a very short while and I have never had this much luck in 3 days. I used to be an addict when I was 18-19 just like many of you, but I slowed down. Recently, I have been on the computer a lot because I got diagnosed with colitis and I have to stay in bed most of the time. I guess this is God's way of saying sorry I screwed you with a chronic illness.

Banned Senior Member

Maby it is , sorry for you m8

but God hate me -.- never got any +8 item in anvil, he pisses me of

Banned

so u actually burn 11 items and then the next 1 with trina = +8? O.o[/b]
    Yes, every time. I made several +9 items in 2005 and 2006 with this ritual so even if the K2 technical staff members say that it is only a ritual I will still use it. Superstition > Reality.

Banned

Maby it is , sorry for you m8

but God hate me -.- never got any +8 item in anvil, he pisses me of [/b]
    Hehe thanks. Don't worry, I am slowly recovering. The pain is minimum; the boredom is a killer.

You should try again now. I think the anvil has finally answered to our prayers. I usually spend 250 mil coins every day on upgrade. Even if it fails the first time, just try and try again. The gain is worth the loss.

My friend told me to try +9, but I am a chicken

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

ok ok let me get this... u say u burn 11 items in order to make a +8, but is not 100% right? i mean, there is no actual method that ur ritual will actually work O.o

mrmagic2008

if the ritual worked, then you would see the same result in moradon vs luft/el morad town?

Moradon anvil >> Luf anvil from my experience

I have done 25+ red lights in a row in Luf Anvil

Banned

ok ok let me get this... u say u burn 11 items in order to make a +8, but is not 100% right? i mean, there is no actual method that ur ritual will actually work O.o[/b]
    Nope, many times it fails. I would say statistically it fails more times than it suceeds. However, when I have upgraded really great items like Shard +9 and Raptor +9, it has worked. So, in my mind, I feel like I have to do these rituals just for the sake of doing them. I know it is superstition, but I am not complaining. I hope that was clear. I am sorry if it isn't. I am hopped up on medication. It is 3:34 AM and I can't go to sleep.

Banned

Well I think , U Burn alot Items here , and u only one at anvil :P so better upgrade in emc / breth

I made +9 silk pauldron 1 of 2 , in luferson and also i made 3 chitins +5 rebirth for warrior , 3 of 5 , so yea i think it easier or i just had luck , thou i made II+9 in moradon so anything can be ...
    Just luck probably.

grzequ

U guys remember the program which let you open anvil in any zone? Believe me, those anvils in breth and piana are just links that let u open ko's upgrade window, same with the one in moradon.
    There are no 3 anvils, theres only one code on the server side that randomises numbers from 1 to 1000 lets say. If the chance rate is set to 10,5% every number from 1 to 105 gives u an upgraded item and the rest of the mean a fail. As simple as it can be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast