Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

leg cut bug ? hack ?

This is a discussion on leg cut bug ? hack ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok I've been doing pk and there are few warriors who use leg cut on me nd they all works ...
Page: 1

NaidenZ

ok I've been doing pk and there are few warriors who use leg cut on me nd they all works ALWAYS

i was doing a 3vs1 and the warrior used leg cut on me like 20 times and they all worked, at the end I had to town becasuse no cures -__-

is just me or there is a leg cut hack or something like that ?

dammm I'm trying to get my dragon on carnac but this shit + speed hack makes it almost impossible

Taylan

I heard there is a TBL for 100% Leg cut & Scream. I can point out allot of Warrior's in Beramus that has a 100% rate with 120 Glacier Resistance

Banned

ya all the speed hackers legcut always works on me..i mean come on..they run faster then me and now making me run slower then i usally do :/

creiken

ya...it's really easy let's see...you have a skill with no chance of failure...that has the same animation....you can copy the file and decrypt them and encrypt em again

Niv Aslan

leg cut wont always work on u if u will use lightfeet during a 1v1.. try it, it should help you a little bit.
    as a warrior i know that leg cut failes many times when its used on a rogue who have used lightfeet at the same time i leg cutted him.

creiken

leg cut wont always work on u if u will use lightfeet during a 1v1.. try it, it should help you a little bit.
    as a warrior i know that leg cut failes many times when its used on a rogue who have used lightfeet at the same time i leg cutted him.[/b]

that does help. but still even when you have lf up this slows you...

trz

I heard there is a TBL for 100% Leg cut & Scream. I can point out allot of Warrior's in Beramus that has a 100% rate with 120 Glacier Resistance[/b]
    Theres some ppl that use TBL for heal without cancel....

no its not a coincedence, me and sexy were doing a duo, and this one guy never missed legcut on either of us, 100% legcut it was quite annoying. Must be some sort of TBL edit

I heard there is a TBL for 100% Leg cut & Scream. I can point out allot of Warrior's in Beramus that has a 100% rate with 120 Glacier Resistance[/b]
    Its true, edit tbl = 1/2 x faster heal :S
    100% slow, 100% scream also immortal for slow,scream and
    ...heal without cancel....[/b]

Just check some video's

Some ppl wont get slowed. They use fire res potion in their vid's. I was thinking why is he always using fire and nvr glacier res pot. But than when u look at him, he runs into a ew mage party and the animation of the lvl 70 ice aoe is on his scr bar and his sw scr is out and he is still runnign same speed. Some ppl just cant get slowed. They must have TBL edited some files

ya...it's really easy let's see...you have a skill with no chance of failure...that has the same animation....you can copy the file and decrypt them and encrypt em again[/b]
    Please, For the sake of god - Don't ever try to sound smart again, You making yourself look like a dumbass since theirs no Encrption or Decryptions needed to do TBL edit, just a few number's.

Please, For the sake of god - Don't ever try to sound smart again, You making yourself look like a dumbass since theirs no Encrption or Decryptions needed to do TBL edit, just a few number's.[/b]
    lol owned.

Boyce

Just check some video's

Some ppl wont get slowed. They use fire res potion in their vid's. I was thinking why is he always using fire and nvr glacier res pot. But than when u look at him, he runs into a ew mage party and the animation of the lvl 70 ice aoe is on his scr bar and his sw scr is out and he is still runnign same speed. Some ppl just cant get slowed. They must have TBL edited some files[/b]
    Exactly. Theres was a video posted by a 80 warrior on ronark. Hes pking, raidin ews and stuff, you can see the ice nova/frost bite/blizzard icon at the top right, which would indicate hes slowed, but still running normal swift speed :/ Kinda fucked.

there are many odd things lately, that legcut/scream "bug" is just one of them.

lately i notice that too, every sissy ass noob legcuting/screaming me just by looking at me and at the same time i cant do it to any1

shock stun included too, i hardly ever use it anymore cause it just give more time to ppl to run away so its just hellblade and hope to make the last hit.

i also notice i cant cancel priests heals anymore...not even if 10 of us is gangbanging him, rogues/warriors not getting iced at all...and what i hate the most is the "bungee-move". you know when guy shoots around you like hes tied to you by a bungee rope...and every time i am about to finish some1 off he does that...stops a bit then shoots away. more and more ppl are doing this and every1 says its lag...well i never notice lag working in my favour

problem is we cant prove shit here...so its just bitch bitch bitch

and i also noticed that inside arena is a whole different story. they cant bungee me in arena and i can legcut/scream/shockstun others like they do it to me...strange

NosferatuSoldier

Please, For the sake of god - Don't ever try to sound smart again, You making yourself look like a dumbass since theirs no Encrption or Decryptions needed to do TBL edit, just a few number's.[/b]
    Perhaps you shouldn't speak either; seeing that you can't form a proper sentence.

Also, TBL files need to be decrypted before they can be edited, then re-encrypted.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast