i cannot logg on account some problem with strange country... :(

This is a discussion on i cannot logg on account some problem with strange country... :( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys HELP !!! few days ago i tried to logg in game and i got some message that i can ...
Page: 1

XxDeXtERxX

guys HELP !!! few days ago i tried to logg in game and i got some message that i can loggin only from country which i am registered in ... anione know is there any help for me ? ! ? ! plz send if anione know something !!! thnx

Arthurios

well you probably didnt logged in for a while. Few weeks ago ko got another new patch, due to that patch you can only log in from the country you registrerd from (so the country where the account is registerd) So if you bought that account from another country you can't login but if you send a ticket I am sure they can help you, only if you spam cs ofcourse and it will probably take atleast 5/10 days because we all know cs is slow.

K2 see Serbia and Montenegro and Serbia as two different countries.
    I know you dont know anything about internet so in lamest terms, you can't play there were you played so far (Cajger?).

You have to find out if IP you try to log is in Serbia domain or in Serbia and Montenegro domain. And then you have to try getting IP thats from different domain (by changing internet provider or somehow else).
    For more help about this theres google!

Arthurios explained how you can change your "country" in KO acc.

welcome back.

Banned

rofl...wellcome back from hybernation

Banned

guys HELP !!! few days ago i tried to logg in game and i got some message that i can loggin only from country which i am registered in ... anione know is there any help for me ? ! ? ! plz send if anione know something !!! thnx [/b]
    you high dawg you high on the weed.

someone hasnt been playing ko or reading forums for a while~!

anyways, its this new bullshit security thingy of K2.

basically, only one country /range of IP can login to each account. In order to change it, you need to provide infos to proove you are the real owner of the account, through a customer support ticket, and ask them to change it to (your country here)