Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scumbag abusers

This is a discussion on Scumbag abusers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I rest my case. You scumbag abusers are everywhere. Look all around you. There is one. The faggot on this ...
Page: 1

someguywhoplaysko

Default Scumbag abusers

I rest my case. You scumbag abusers are everywhere. Look all around you. There is one. The faggot on this forum that banned tickled. The only person that makes sense in this shit hole. Ban me too scumbags. This isn't a real forum. If ure a fuking dickwad and flame everyones posts you can stay. Real opinions don't matter here. Just trash talking from fuking faggots with no skills. Dumb no life retards DIE!

go cry somewhere else

someguywhoplaysko

Default Loser

suck my big fat cock scumbag cum guzzler

susGe

Default Re: Scumbag abusers

Originally posted by someguywhoplaysko
    I rest my case. You scumbag abusers are everywhere. Look all around you. There is one. The faggot on this forum that banned tickled. The only person that makes sense in this shit hole. Ban me too scumbags. This isn't a real forum. If ure a fuking dickwad and flame everyones posts you can stay. Real opinions don't matter here. Just trash talking from fuking faggots with no skills. Dumb no life retards DIE!

bhx

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-someguywhoplaysko
    [/b]
    lol xD

Default Re: Loser

suck my big fat cock scumbag cum guzzler
    Oh my the 10 year old potty mouth cursed at me I am so offended. You really hurt me man seriously. :lol: :rollseyes:

:pic:

Originally posted by Vacant
    go cry somewhere else
    +1,,, now shut up tickled is stupid homo

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

get the hell out of here -_-", u dont even know wtf are u talking about

Geodine

Tickled = 70, Paper=65 paper owned him 2 times 1vs1
    Paper <3 :wub:

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    [/b]

Ate it*

i think it was an intentional misspell...

TimtoN_

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe@

Ate it*[/b]
    I was gonna written that :rollseyes:

it was obviously an intentional misspell.. it adds to the innocence of the kitten make a joke T_T god you guys try too hard...

it's so much easier when people ask to be banned, just means i don't have to look as hard

DragonFire

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe@

Ate it*[/b]
    LOL! I'm pretty sure your retarded :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast