Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST?

This is a discussion on Is it true they moved norway,sweden,south america to WEST? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omgz0r?...
Page: 1

hotsicer

omgz0r?

Wink

everytime K2 does something.. they fuk over alot of ppl omgwtf

why not add the rest of europe ?... its like doing it on purpose. those that got got moved have to start from 0!

ministry

im happy

Banned

yes its sure fuk them! its probebly just one of their 1000 bugs so its might chage back..

dont buy any pus items on the new server before you know for sure if you can play there.

Banned

why not add the rest of europe ?... its like doing it on purpose. those that got got moved have to start from 0![/b]
    Crone. This is for a purpose. First of all, it will put less stress on the servers so that everyone can enjoy. We live in a different time zone, so the stress on the server is there all the time. Also, they can now manage events appropriately. A lot of people are complaining that GMs only did event for Turks and Europeans. This is not really true. They did events when most people were on, however now they can do events when it is appropriate for our time zone. You understand? There are many reasons. Don't look at it in a black and white perspective. Enjoy.

I know you want to play with Americans and South Americans, but we really don't want to play with you.

Hey cutie Senior Member

lol moe, that would mean that the aussies, would not get the boss event cuz we log at the time when it is least populated, i.e
    turk time. So yeah since aussies are on west, and they log on at turk times. no boss event and shit :S

Crone. This is for a purpose. First of all, it will put less stress on the servers so that everyone can enjoy. We live in a different time zone, so the stress on the server is there all the time. Also, they can now manage events appropriately. A lot of people are complaining that GMs only did event for Turks and Europeans. This is not really true. They did events when most people were on, however now they can do events when it is appropriate for our time zone. You understand? There are many reasons. Don't look at it in a black and white perspective. Enjoy.

I know you want to play with Americans and South Americans, but I really do not want to play with you.[/b]
    Speak for yourself.

didinino

they change the rules and let us suffer...

They are separating our friends

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This whole idea is a K2's prime example of turning everything to crap. I dont just flame the idea and im not carried by general mood here. Thats just utterly retarded. Whats next? Since most of the ppl have premmys they gona give access to IP's that are from countrys who dont support Kyoto protocol like USA doesnt?

P.S WTB ss of moes warn lvl. Willing to pay Doom plate +4 in roxy x7 or offer.

Tristan

I know you want to play with Americans and South Americans, but we really don't want to play with you.[/b]

Assuming you know every (South) American on the planet?

why not add the rest of europe ?... its like doing it on purpose. those that got got moved have to start from 0![/b]
    oh no, lose what...1-2 days of playing, won't take long to make it up.

Wink

I know you want to play with Americans and South Americans, but we really don't want to play with you.[/b]
    You racist..

why does K2 pick only france, england and sweden from europe ? just bs!
    i been with K2 for 4 years and this is the WORSE they have ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: you are a fking racist <_<

oh no, lose what...1-2 days of playing, won&#39;t take long to make it up.[/b]
    Oh no, 1-2 days exp scrolls and buff scrolls, oh no 2K knightcash down the drain.. ohno

which side is australia on

I know you want to play with Americans and South Americans, but we really don&#39;t want to play with you.[/b]
    Dumbest phrase I&#39;ve read in a while
    West needs Europe unless you want to play on a dead server

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast