Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quitter feelings

This is a discussion on Quitter feelings within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I already took a 2 month break and i came back,got my GG gear after 1 and a half of ...
Page: 1

Havvk

I already took a 2 month break and i came back,got my GG gear after 1 and a half of full farm/boss/exp and i have some weird feelings when i log on and see all doing pk and i dont want,all exping and i dont want :huh:

need help :blink:

Banned

/Quit forever

Inactive Member

chillout bro go upgrade talk to clan buy trade it happens alot to me

Havvk

chillout bro go upgrade talk to clan buy trade it happens alot to me[/b]
    thats what ive been doing this 2 weeks :lol: i never had better gear and just when i got it,im bored <_<

come arena d1? lets me fraps raping u to put it in my vid :wub:

u probably need more variety.. like me. when i was warrior i always felt like quitting. then sold my warrior and now all do is play friends char&#39;s. im not bored of the game and its fun playing with a bunch of 72+ chars of all classes :lol: try playing a friends priest or mage. idk about rogue cause once u start as a warrior is pretty dam hard to minor combo >_< and another thing u can do is gyft me items and feel good about urself o.o; j/k <3 just try to have fun. :P

Inactive Member

i duff warriors wen i 1v1 them only warrior tho im coming in now

Havvk

u probably need more variety.. like me. when i was warrior i always felt like quitting. then sold my warrior and now all do is play friends char&#39;s. im not bored of the game and its fun playing with a bunch of 72+ chars of all classes :lol: try playing a friends priest or mage. idk about rogue cause once u start as a warrior is pretty dam hard to minor combo >_< and another thing u can do is gyft me items and feel good about urself o.o; j/k <3 just try to have fun. :P[/b]
    well i was rogue 1st (legolas_v1p ftw) but i got warrior and i loved it,i forgot how to combo and pk as sin,which took me alot time and nps to learn,but now is like... i log in th evening and is great but i have school so i play like 1-2 hrs,in the nights is ghostly eslant/cz runing in bowl raiding 3-4 gays and rpoting each hour :unsure:

its time to take another break or just S>all?i love my clan and i wont wanna dissapoint them but i wanna have fun too :huh:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

if u dont hava gear u set up new goal to get gear so u spend all time for this goal.. find new one :P like get CSW :P and i think its take u a lot more time or try kill felaknor etc

Banned

Havvky maybe u shud take a break more? Or try something totally different, i played a rogue too once, got bored of it, and got a mage insteed, had so much more fun on it :P

Anyway, good luck with it

the_man_slayer

lol /go_emo
    just keep going through it, or start playing the game for fun, not as a job.

or maybe u should quit, and come back to play on a friends char, that way u feel more like u can just mess around :lol:

btw if u wana tlk, dont do it ingame cos i was afk when u tried, go msn. :wub:

HsK

Play 72+ priest can do anything, BP, support party, command party and other things.

Speed

lol man , thats ur body telling u .. u shouldnt be playing ko cuz ur sick of it and its time to quit

KokoGG

<< same feeling everytime i log on

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

this topic needs some firemen in it.

Banned

Typically Schrotti XD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast