Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I cant wait until the towers are updated....

This is a discussion on I cant wait until the towers are updated.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All humans do is nova town. Personally I cant call it PK. Idgaf what you humans say but its not ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default I cant wait until the towers are updated....

All humans do is nova town. Personally I cant call it PK. Idgaf what you humans say but its not PK. And this isnt "hating" or "whining" or shit like that. This is the cold hard truth. ITS NOT PK. Theres nothing else too it. When you try to fight them they TP away and have a sneak attack on your or lead you into more novas. Its retarded. I wish K2 would make the towers 10k dmg all around so this shit doesnt happen. Enough is enough already. You had your share of NP's and thats it. I know this site is just full of humans and this is going to get flamed. Well just go ahead I dont care.

Little archer Senior Member

hey, my unbuffed archer town sessions would like a word with you...

i disagree. there must be a way to keep them out of OB without increasing tower damage by 20x

maybe make it scale over time? first the towers hit 400-500 (as usual) and if you stay there it keeps increasing every second by a % (up to maybe 1000?)

would not hurt my archer town and would fix the mage problem!

Banned Senior Member

Razor we know very well that we can win any slug fest with the orcs we have now. What do the humans have? Nothing but mages. If they made the towers 10k it would make any kind of spawn killing impossible. Which to me is pretty fair.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Id like to make towers back again,and,increase their damage % but not to be 10k (D

Banned Senior Member

The only way to totally stop spawn killing is to make the towers some ridiculous damage. There is no other way I see it. If its not ridiculous then someones going to find a way to abuse the towers and get away with it....

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    The only way to totally stop spawn killing is to make the towers some ridiculous damage. There is no other way I see it. If its not ridiculous then someones going to find a way to abuse the towers and get away with it....
    out of curiousity, what class do you play?

Banned Senior Member

I am an archer.

I am an archer.
    ah well most definitely keep lightfoot up... and dont go afk in town.

as a lifetime KO mage, i hate nova towning...... its boring. Now, sneaking up on a large group of nabs camping a monument during invasion is a different story. Hella fun

Does any other mage think that the OB tower range is greater the the HB tower range?

Banned Senior Member

No the damage is exactly the same. I used to be human and I am now orc. And believe me I lightfoot like crazy but the thing is the range on the nova's are ridiculous. Im no where near the nova yet I get hit... The thing is we arent camping the monument. We fight them straight on. One mage runs off and tp them all. They come back out of nowhere and then nova again. Its just stupid in my opinion. I dont understand how its even fun at this point....

in cwest its really bad you will have 3 parties of orcs camping town at the same time 2 mage parties and 1 archer party.

No the damage is exactly the same. I used to be human and I am now orc. And believe me I lightfoot like crazy but the thing is the range on the nova's are ridiculous. Im no where near the nova yet I get hit... The thing is we arent camping the monument. We fight them straight on. One mage runs off and tp them all. They come back out of nowhere and then nova again. Its just stupid in my opinion. I dont understand how its even fun at this point....
    no i mean the range of the towers. As an orc mage i could go in a little further before getting hit, as a human mage i cant go in as far before the towers start hitting you. thats what i mean.

and I know ur talking about CZ town NT.....not monu. I was just stating the monu bombing is alot funner lol

I'm sorry but I must correct you since you speak in such absolutes. (You made this same kinda post on official forums as well)
    All humans are not mages. All humans do not NT. That is not the only way humans pk. It is only a couple of clans that do this.
    Also, this is not a one sided thing. From what I notice we elmos get bombed a lot during usa day time hours, and karus get it a lot durning evening hours.
    After you made this same kinda post on the official forums I have come into cz to see your clannies doing the same thing. Last night YOU and your clannies were NTing. I took several screen shots in case, of you in our base attacking us.
    The thing I do agree with you about is.. I too can't wait till the increase the power of the towers.

Funny stuff...invite more mages in your clan then maybe you can KS BBP's NT party.

Oh shiz... this is what happen when I went a.f.k. in town on c2 to respond to this post...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How can this kind of pk be fun for you guys?

It's C-West, we play for NPs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast