Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I cant wait until the towers are updated....

This is a discussion on I cant wait until the towers are updated.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bathory please show me these screenshots. Seeing as how my clan have 2 mages. I would love to see my ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Bathory please show me these screenshots. Seeing as how my clan have 2 mages. I would love to see my clan NT. And I know I posted almost the same thing on the official forums but guess what? It got closed. All humans do is NT. I have never seen a human clan have a slug fest with us besides Akatsuki and some other noob clans. Other than that IVE NEVER seen it. And frankly I dont give a shit about BBP. I dont even like them.

So....there's a difference between mages and archers killing people in town?

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    So....there's a difference between mages and archers killing people in town?
    One is "Nova Town"
    The other is ... ??

Both are "boring pk"? Especially on c2 with barely no1 in town.

Banned Senior Member

Ok first of all you can EASILY stop archer town. Its not like we run with 6 archer, no, we run with 2. Its not that effective at all. While you have 2 parties of mages? I see a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    All humans do is nova town. Personally I cant call it PK. Idgaf what you humans say but its not PK. And this isnt "hating" or "whining" or shit like that. This is the cold hard truth. ITS NOT PK. Theres nothing else too it. When you try to fight them they TP away and have a sneak attack on your or lead you into more novas. Its retarded. I wish K2 would make the towers 10k dmg all around so this shit doesnt happen. Enough is enough already. You had your share of NP's and thats it. I know this site is just full of humans and this is going to get flamed. Well just go ahead I dont care.
    well i agree 100% it is time towers get stronger...

there is no other metode to quit those NT-parties.

Banned Senior Member

Thank you MisterQ

Gosh its sure sad to have to explain the simplist things. You are complaining about elmos killing ppl in orc base. Yet you and your own clan are killing elmos inside their own base. Unbuffed, sometimes afk people. You say that must be boring. But there your clan is, hiding on c2 kill tross and riotes and going inside the elmos base to kill me while I'm afk. You aren't in our base on c2 because you are bored, if you are bored you could go to c1, or perhaps get off the game. You and your clan complain too much.
    As I said though, I can't wait till the increase it too, because it is annoying and it happens to elmos too. This is from yesterday, your clan right along side the orcs that NT.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Legacy Senior Member

<3 ko dramas

Banned Senior Member

Bathory that was a random clan at time you do realize that right? MINDROT killed you. Its called a random party. Its not a clan party. So you should think before you say something.

Wow......someone can't read.

I remember years ago someone suggested Ko4Life should have a reading test before registering...I now see the benefit of it.

Wow you have some mental problems. Really.

There's a reason as to why we (Because I take it you are talking about Legacy (Now Animosity), and maybe MadHouse) make mage parties. What is the strenght of a mage party, tell me? Novas. If you are too retarded to notice that to TP each other in a same spot and take you by surprise is an absolutely brilliant game plan, then just get off the game. Mages will be mages. That's just how it is.
    Second base, why do you think we make our way to orc base? There's two options : It's either something like this happens :

(2 parties n a half in the same spot, yet there are 2 others in our base with 4 priests each)

OR when we come to rush you for a fair battle, you town. We then slowly make our way to your base, and you guys (Yes, TheTitanz) are camping it and won't come out even if we stay in the river. What's left to do? Go from the back and pick up the noobs in town, because we are there to do some player killing and national points.

You whining about us doing nova towns (while you do some as well) and regroup-bombing is just as stupid as if I was blaming your mage for cubing me 24/7. It's a strategy. Now learn to play with it or OFF the game.

Banned Senior Member

If you read the kill feed it says Mindrot killed TammyLe, that means it was a random party with SOME of my clannies in it. So your need to take a literacy test. And you dont even fight you guys TP away no matter what. IDK what you call head on fighting. Because what your doing is just not it.

Titanz always camping orc town towers and too afraid to leave base.. so wtf is this point of this topic? by camping your base you are forcing the humans to come in and rape you.

Banned Senior Member

Its called regroup? We walk out and spread out and therefore we need to regroup since we lose some players. You obviously dont know our intentions. And since your always NT then we mine as well wait for you. All of you posting here are on the same side cuz your all part of the same NT and shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast