Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd like to know your opinion

This is a discussion on I'd like to know your opinion within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont get me wrong, i know mages are very strong, in groups and at a high lvl. But i dont ...
Page: 2

Apocalyps2

Dont get me wrong, i know mages are very strong, in groups and at a high lvl. But i dont get the point that Mp gear doesnt works in PK while all the other things do work in pk.

But as far about the paper bp, same thing with mages, at a high lvl they are also very strong and can own the shit out of all the ppl

Originally posted by Apocalyps2
    Dont get me wrong, i know mages are very strong, in groups and at a high lvl. But i dont get the point that Mp gear doesnt works in PK while all the other things do work in pk.

But as far about the paper bp, same thing with mages, at a high lvl they are also very strong and can own the shit out of all the ppl
    Pyro was 63 when 67-68 was the "high" level.

apoc i was just sayin, alot of people will be 70+ in a short wile, there will be plenty of fire armor mages, and mges will be super overpowered :rollseyes:

level 75 fire spell 'flame shield' or whatever it is.... 1400 damage....

tbh an int fire mage should win all 1 v 1's

Originally posted by PADDY
    level 75 fire spell 'flame shield' or whatever it is.... 1400 damage....

tbh an int fire mage should win all 1 v 1's
    arrange a 1vs1 between a rogue lvl 75 and a complete flame mage lvl 75, i wanna see him pwning the rogue :lol:

back when most ppl were lvl 60-64 a lvl 70 paper mage with 1337 items (25 dd hat, IN, IB) could kill a lvl 62 rogue or a lvl 60-61 warrior, but not a lvl 70 rogue/warrior

as a paper light mage (lvl 62-63) i won tons of battles 1vs1 with rogues lvl 62-67, i had no DD but the stun rate i had was good enough to kill them, but rogues with 4k+ hp, 1k+ ac, jewerly to get 100+ resistances of each + magic shield... wtf

regardless what u ppl say mages cant solo at all other classes at the same lvl, only on equal conditions (like me, 0 DD vs 0 lr and i pwned, no doubt)

i saw a lvl 75 mage on ares doing that flame shield or however its called that skill, and a lvl 72 sin raped him even when he got 25dd hat... canceling casting on mages sucks, mp not working on mages sucks besides the nova shit in group mages r weak...

rogues can solo
    warriors can solo
    bp can solo
    mage can solo mobs :wub:

MP BONUS ON STAFF WORK NO PVP mages have enough fhk off

RoadRunnR

I had a lvl 63 mage and it was tough to earn NPs unless I was in a party, which isn't always my style. I like to pk solo usually and as a mage it wasn't easy. Maybe I gave up on the char. too soon. I quit the game for 4mos...and damnit I'm back...

H1ddenRage

TBH i dont think a mage would want to use mp stuff in pvp... cause they would lose so much hp they'd die just as fast (just my opinion)

and yes pyro and Fyro were great mages :wub: (they used to town nova together back in ko and pwn me :lol: )

[quote][quote]

i saw a lvl 75 mage on ares doing that flame shield or however its called that skill, and a lvl 72 sin raped him even when he got 25dd hat... canceling casting on mages sucks, mp not working on mages sucks besides the nova shit in group mages r weak...

Thing is though dude, that sin could be an awesome pker, with good gear. Even if the mage had good gear + 3 more lvls, most of the mages that i know barely know how to pk because all they do is xp...being able to use the right skill at the right time makes a big difference on a mage. There arent many...but of the great mages out their, they pwnn hardcore, so good to pk with.

edit sorry about my crap quoting :wub:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

consider this. an intel mage isnt necasarily meant to do damage. consider an intel mage like an intel priest, both support classes aimed to help other people..

merchanter123

Originally posted by giga
    say thats some big load of bull crap
    PLS LOOK AT IKORIA AND TELL ME MAGES ARE UNDERPOWERED

1100-1400 fire armor damage (to everyone)
    double cast meteor, then nova
    242 into magic power, and shes a shell (complete) / elixer mage

/topic is over
    ok people who aren't level 76
    hes 75....

but still god like :wub: <3 iko

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12