Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I do not pay money for this game...

This is a discussion on I do not pay money for this game... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; non prem chars ftw[/b] haha yes!! i dont have prem and i am logging whenever i want in 5mins only ...
Page: 2

omg3lol

non prem chars ftw[/b]
    haha yes!! i dont have prem and i am logging whenever i want in 5mins only 5mins man

stefann

Thats why i stop playing and paying for shit customer suport.

Since K2 changed the servers to reduce their costs they fuked up the capactitiy too! (thats what i think)[/b]

The servers they were using from another company were shit and there was sooo much lag, dc, restarts, etc. it was just as bad if not worse. This lag was caused because of something that was changed in the program and needs to be debugged. The fact that they invested in the new servers should show you that they are trying to keep the games around along time and investing in a future, not the other way around.

I don't even know why people spend money on this game at all.

eduarvera23

That's bullshit, premium is "24/7 logging", however some premium users can't login, I hate k2 :@

If they would let infinite premium users in, you would complain because of the insane lagg.
    If they would make it so the connecting premium user would DC a non-premium user, it would lead to dissatisfaction too.
    There's no really 'good' solution. Maybe to enlarge the server-boxes..

kibal

W T F ? :angry:[/b]
    Ok dont pay more .And the reason of psot it here is? ....at east we get this thing everydays at 1st boarder time .

Banned

yes everyserver is builded for 50ppl.sometimes very rarely sometimes it reach that numer and that happen.

there will come in near feature new kind of prem : ultra gold gold platinum platinum premium for 200bucks and then you will be able to log everytime when you want

just wait ;]

Isn't it obvious the servers are soooo empty that we don't need a third server on each world...

/sarcasm

That's bullshit, premium is "24/7 logging", however some premium users can't login, I hate k2 :@[/b]
    If they say 24/7 logging when you have premmy somewhere (maybe in advertisements) could you sue for false advertising?

mjollner

you can still log server 2, so no

Baxxor

haha, this is a common problem since the old days
    even if you payed prem or not you could get this problem ^^
    hell i only bought prem once and i still got in with in a few minutes

DeathInTheNight

it happened alot on Akara at first month, dont get nutz its fine, server is just full..[/b]

Don't they just dc the non prem users to let the prem on, like they used to?

I am so happy I quitted this game <3 It is the most expensive game I have ever seen and it just makes people angry.
    U should just quit, it will make ur life so much better

free2play my ass...

iiason

suks. they gonna compensate you? coz it&#39;s technically lying on their behalf, coz prem users are suppose to have 24/7 access, regardless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast