Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I do not pay money for this game...

This is a discussion on I do not pay money for this game... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; suks. they gonna compensate you? coz it's technically lying on their behalf, coz prem users are suppose to have 24/7 ...
Page: 3

DeathInTheNight

suks. they gonna compensate you? coz it's technically lying on their behalf, coz prem users are suppose to have 24/7 access, regardless.[/b]
    Technically that isn't right though.
    KO is advertised as a free to play game, which most know is bs, but with them advertising that then they gotta allow atleast a certain % of non prem ppl into servers or the are falsly advertising the game, the rest will be prem. But I suppose K2 cant go below the minimum amount allowed or they would be just plain lying about the game. So I suppose once them non prem spots are taken then the rest becomes prem, and servers can only hold so much, so someone is gonna loose out by not being able to log.
    At the same time, if you pay for something, doesn't matter what it is, you expect to be able to use it whenever you want (as long as it's legal )and have no restrictions.

banaanc

Preferred game access 24/7

not access 24/7

server was full stop crying and go ask your mom to make you some pancakes or something

ZOMG im gonna die cant get on for 5 min

Preferred game access 24/7

not access 24/7

server was full stop crying and go ask your mom to make you some pancakes or something

ZOMG im gonna die cant get on for 5 min[/b]
    Yes, go die plz <_<

marlot0

dont want cry also cause you cant get in when war starts cause it full too? seriosly so many childs int his forums grow up pls!

banaanc

Yes, go die plz <_<[/b]

dream on

wow.. MANES is too full?.... i thought manes, and pathos were one of the emptiest servers~!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123