I dont get it ?

This is a discussion on I dont get it ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I COULD passed the Xtrap by repairing my connecting and ipconfig /flushdns but now i cant get through anymore.. I ...
Page: 1

DonEfyrion

I COULD passed the Xtrap by repairing my connecting and ipconfig /flushdns but now i cant get through anymore.. I tried a few times but it dont work.. What can I do ?

Inactive Member

I COULD passed the Xtrap by repairing my connecting and ipconfig /flushdns but now i cant get through anymore.. I tried a few times but it dont work.. What can I do ? [/b]
    1.- Suicide??
    2.- Get a life
    3.- Find another game like WOW, GW ???
    4.- Masturbate so many times that u will fall sleep, by the time u wake up KO will be fixed ..

why do u always spam forums when u cant log ? dont u have friends ? dont u have a real life ? dont u have any other things to do than ko ?
    man go out find friends and dont cry all the time when ko is down for 5 minutes or when u cant log 1 day......

Flipper

why do u always spam forums when u cant log ? dont u have friends ? dont u have a real life ? dont u have any other things to do than ko ?
    man go out find friends and dont cry all the time when ko is down for 5 minutes or when u cant log 1 day......[/b]
    u should do the same instead of beeing here all the time looking for a solution... zzz

Roberto

u should do the same instead of beeing here all the time looking for a solution... zzz[/b]
    heeh true

Thyss

u should do the same instead of beeing here all the time looking for a solution... zzz[/b]
    lmao!

Flipper

btw i loged in 5 minutes ago but now i cannot login again

4.- Masturbate so many times that u will fall sleep, by the time u wake up KO will be fixed ..[/b]
    tried.

oh wait im still trying it.. ooh aahhhh done.

Flipper

ur in game? O.o

FattySin

tried.
    oh wait im still trying it.. ooh aahhhh done.[/b]
    Did it go all over your face?

well i have a real life and im not one of this ppl who r on all day long and play ko and almost die when servers go down a 1 hour or when i cant log the only thing that pisses me is that i lose prem but i dont fucking spam forums

Banned

master Posted Today, 02:49 PM
    well i have a real life and im not one of this ppl who r on all day long and play ko and almost die when servers go down a 1 hour or when i cant log the only thing that pisses me is that i lose prem but i dont fucking spam forums[/b]
    lies :lol:
    you know you do all that