Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I dont like this kinda threads but... who is...

This is a discussion on I dont like this kinda threads but... who is... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PatricioRey i ve around 2.2k ap with raptor +7 so its the dual wield... but i still ...
Page: 2

Banned

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    i ve around 2.2k ap with raptor +7 so its the dual wield... but i still hit him ridicuosly low

and dont tell me my ap is low, bc 304 even if he is 66 the dmg reduction dont who on my screen... so u think around 2xx dmg is fine with my ap on dual wield? i doubt so
    maybe he has shells +9 and IN and IB +3

who knows

Originally posted by undefined
    when z4 1vs1'd glarfist, he was hitting him for bout 350 with totemic 8, but he also had that mp absorb hammer : )
    and a LOT of INT to use it, that's less STR, less AP. Arround 1600 i think. 2000ap for dual wield is good. Thats arround 2.3K with raptor +8.

About Rivera, another "unknown" guy to the list that poped out of nowhere like 2-3 months ago with shell and glowies. Soon lvl70 and prolly the Orc version of _faaliyet_volcom.

Shell +10 wont reduce damage that much. ONLY answer to all this is jewerly, and that means duping or GM crap. It's easy to notice when u compare it to other lvl70's. Glarfist hits me for X and I hit him back for Y. _faaliyet_volcom hits me for 1.3X and I hit him for 0.7Y. Now that can only be achieved with +2/+3 jewelry which we all know is not legit, neither the level.

AllTheWay

I know Rivera, yes he is turkish, and no, he is not a duper or something like that.
    he got his items by farming, if he could dupe he wouldnt do DMs with my friend for a full day, and he is exping alot, 69 now if im not wrong, he's a good guy.

redfieldTnT

AllTheWay

u post means dick..

AllTheWay

oh cuz im not bored enough to post 715 comments?
    heh ^_^

Originally posted by AllTheWay
    I know Rivera, yes he is turkish, and no, he is not a duper or something like that.
    he got his items by farming, if he could dupe he wouldnt do DMs with my friend for a full day, and he is exping alot, 69 now if im not wrong, he's a good guy.
    Mind explaining the damage difference then? Cause if Rivera uses full shell and a PatricioRey (lvl69), who happens to hit lvl70's considerably harder, then Rivera is using +2 or higher jewelry?. Unless Patricio wasn't aware his weapons were broken I dont have any other way to explain this.

ScarFace used to farm and was one of the biggest dupers in KO history Proves nothing.

Banned

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AllTheWay
    Mind explaining the damage difference? Cause if he uses full shell and a lvl69, who happens to hit harder on lvl70's, hits him pretty low, then it's using +2 or higher jewelry. Unless Patricio wasn't aware his weapons were broken :P

ScarFace used to farm and was one of the biggest dupers in KO history Proves nothing.[/b]
    yeah i would like to know his jewesl too

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by AllTheWay
    heh ^_^
    because who knows who u are and yes cuz im not bored enough to post 715 comments?
    thanks to people like charlie people with low post count are prettymuch ignored or something alongthose lines :P
    but im shure if u say who u are in game and get some good guns to kiss ur ass someone will flame me about my previous comment
    but still ur word vs pat.......

Banned

Originally posted by redfieldTnT+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(redfieldTnT)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AllTheWay
    heh ^_^
    because who knows who u are and yes cuz im not bored enough to post 715 comments?
    thanks to people like charlie people with low post count are prettymuch ignored or something alongthose lines :P
    but im shure if u say who u are in game and get some good guns to kiss ur ass someone will flame me about my previous comment
    but still ur word vs pat.......[/b]
    red your gay and u suck balls....see he didnt need to kiss my ass for that.....ROFL :P :lol:

legolas_v1p

69 now if im not wrong, he's a good guy.

he is not a good guy, i used to farm with him with a priest but in exp he really sucks,he is a pro kser and no1 of us know if he is a duper, ask Dumar the kind of person he is, many ppl in the game take the pants down for high lvl ppl like he..
    it would be nice to recognize a character for being a good gun not by killing a lot or KSING like Rivera does...
    This guy doesnt know the meaning of respect or fairplay :angry:

kmfdm

than again some will flame just to flame <3
    but still diddnt defend riv or explain his david blane magical stats ^_^ h43r: :P

redfieldTnT

+1 from my home account !

I miss gettin' Rivera xped to dm's.

Oh and AllTheWay is actually his name red :blink: Orc sin.. seems to be nice

Road

Why can't people just play this game fairly?

evenson

I see rivera at dms .. almost every day. Still doesnt mean hes legit, but i mean, a level 65 warrior was hitting me for 57 yesterday with Sword dance xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast