Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I feel so damn violated.

This is a discussion on I feel so damn violated. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyday, when people see koxpers and macroers they usually say shit like "Blame the chinese" and "Fucking chinks". Its not ...
Page: 1

lJudgementDayl

Everyday, when people see koxpers and macroers they usually say shit like "Blame the chinese" and "Fucking chinks". Its not all the chinese you fucking dickheads, if you actually thought about why they macro its because you people are too fucking stupid to realize that its you who is buying all of the gbs from these companies. More and more people are starting to realize that gb selling is gonna be big as shit because more and more the chinese are the scapegoats, while your ignorance only helps to make more and more koxpers and macroers come to USKO. And if anyone feels that they should blame the chinese, you can suck my chinese dick.

Assholes...

PriestOfShadows

Everyday, when people see koxpers and macroers they usually say shit like "Blame the chinese" and "Fucking chinks". Its not all the chinese you fucking dickheads, if you actually thought about why they macro its because you people are too fucking stupid to realize that its you who is buying all of the gbs from these companies. More and more people are starting to realize that gb selling is gonna be big as shit because more and more the chinese are the scapegoats, while your ignorance only helps to make more and more koxpers and macroers come to USKO. And if anyone feels that they should blame the chinese, you can suck my chinese dick.

Assholes...[/b]

Assholes...[/b]
    +1 even though im not asian
    i like rice though :P

PriestOfShadows

woot! i love califronia rolls :P

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Assholes...[/b]
    yep^^
    thats true....the most scammers and goldfarmers are from the states

no comments pls

Assholes...[/b]
    im chinese, i never feel offended by the word "chink" or china gold farmers..... hell.. even i blame teh other chinks for crazy macroeing felankor/gavolts/glypodonts.

i dont find much of a reason to be offended... i know i dont cheat, i know i dont macro, i know i dont ruin the server/economy... whats there to feel offended about if i know it doesnt apply to me

PriestOfShadows

yo akute...why the hell did you need to make the fukin thing bigger? PRIESTOFSHADOWS OWNS WOODSTOCK NOW!! ZOMG!!!
    -_-

yo akute...why the hell did you need to make the fukin thing bigger? PRIESTOFSHADOWS OWNS WOODSTOCK NOW!! ZOMG!!!
    -_-[/b]
    cuz i dont want to be blamed for any of your actions that is on my account.

PriestOfShadows

so whenever some1 buys an acc off some1, they should put that in thier sig, kinda like accusing them of something.
    ya,ya w/e. go post in all the rest of the topics, as thats all i see when i hit refresh

PriestOfShadows & akutee
    why u guys always flame???
    -_-

PriestOfShadows

read his sig...doesnt it seem like hes accusing me of some shit? and then he has to go and make it BIGGER to try and get the point accross when all i did was get the acc as a gift.

read his sig...doesnt it seem like hes accusing me of some shit? and then he has to go and make it BIGGER to try and get the point accross when all i did was get the acc as a gift.[/b]
    it sux but dont give a fuk, he is just jealous

back too the topic pls.....

lJudgementDayl

im chinese, i never feel offended by the word "chink" or china gold farmers..... hell.. even i blame teh other chinks for crazy macroeing felankor/gavolts/glypodonts.

i dont find much of a reason to be offended... i know i dont cheat, i know i dont macro, i know i dont ruin the server/economy... whats there to feel offended about if i know it doesnt apply to me [/b]
    It doesnt mean they should blame us 24/7

PriestOfShadows

yes he is jealous...

Edit: there..i fixed my sig :P

FUCKING CHINKY BASTARDS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast