Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I feel so damn violated.

This is a discussion on I feel so damn violated. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; seriously i hate chinks, i have always hated chinks ever since i was born. i dont mind the japs cause ...
Page: 3

seriously i hate chinks, i have always hated chinks ever since i was born. i dont mind the japs cause some japanese girls are pretty cute but its just that chinks are like cockroachs seriously. I dont blame terrorists, i dont blame environment activists and i speciaLlY dont blame Goerge W. Bush........ I BLAME THE FUKING CHINKS, chinks are everywhere; when u are at shower.... when u are at toilette....when u are sleeping.......even when u are having sex. CHINKS RUINING EVERYTHING.[/b]
    Lol are u saying that chinks make everything? thats what ur basically saying cause ur refering every item made by a chinese person... like u hate MATTEL TOYS!! FUKU

Seriously, consider using this.[/b]
    lol i like :P

lJudgementDayl

i <3 10% of asians not the ones they are in my school = ) lets say 4.000 students 3.750 are asians cant even speak english what the hell so yeah , u call me asshole look@ ur self[/b]
    And? Your point is?
    The reason that they cant speak english is because they moved to the US so they could live a better life at an early age, and not get mocked by an 8 year old kid from his chair who lives off the sweat of his tiny balls. Seriously, go home and talk to your cat, nobody thinks you&#39;re cool.

And? Your point is?
    The reason that they cant speak english is because they moved to the US so they could live a better life at an early age, and not get mocked by an 8 year old kid from his chair who lives off the sweat of his tiny balls. Seriously, go home and talk to your cat, nobody thinks you&#39;re cool. [/b]
    :P u got some pwnage down ur sleeve or what?

lJudgementDayl

Lol I want somebody to give me a good reason why they think chinese people are to blame

because they are fags who dont blame their own race... and no one has proof to whom makes these hacks... if they do then ur stalkers...

because they are fags who dont blame their own race... and no one has proof to whom makes these hacks... if they do then ur stalkers...[/b]

thats very true..

many people often defend their race without looking into the details.

a vass majority of the chinese players in USKO have an alternate character in which the koxp in (majority, not all)

Just cuz you are chinese, doesnt mean you should defend these cheaters so unconditionally

Your points are valid, but the wording of posts and what I can see from the responses is that this is just a catalyst for flames. So I&#39;m closing it on the predisposition that this will end in a flame war

And for those of you who think that topics like this is a free zone for racist flaming, think again. I&#39;ll go through and handle it accordingly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123