Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i got 1 idea

This is a discussion on i got 1 idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lets do our KO tournament.if u wonder how let me explain. lets rent private ko server for 1 month i ...
Page: 1

hoody

Default i got 1 idea

lets do our KO tournament.if u wonder how let me explain.

lets rent private ko server for 1 month i dont think its more than 200$.if 200ppl will send 1$ via paypal wu to any trusthworth guy(like devile tunafishyme or who know use gm tools and can control knight online server) we can do our KO tournament

with 65 accounts +7 shells +8 weapons etc etc.i dont think its hard .ill keeping research it i hope i can get some important informations about that.can I know who what think about my idea ? :unsure:

ehh, i dont get you

north_shore

there is a way you can get all of the ko information and run your own server i was talking to a friend about it ill have to ask him how to do it. But if you get caught you could be in trouble for coppyright.

IkoRia

I get you, but I think its way to complicated... and honestly I think it woulden't be the same if we coulden't use our own char

Originally posted by north_shore
    there is a way you can get all of the ko information and run your own server i was talking to a friend about it ill have to ask him how to do it. But if you get caught you could be in trouble for coppyright.
    yes, that way is going to ragezone and downloading some patches that sux

old ko, old ko old ko

you cant buy or get rofd

hoody

Originally posted by IkoRia
    I get you, but I think its way to complicated... and honestly I think it woulden't be the same if we coulden't use our own char
    what is means ur own char ? u will make ur item list send to Private Server gms or admin.but if u mean own lvl.gms can make 70 lvl

Originally posted by hoody+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hoody)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia
    what is means ur own char ? u will make ur item list send to Private Server gms or admin.but if u mean own lvl.gms can make 70 lvl [/b]
    it sounds like you never had a good char and now thought of the idea so you could have the leetest char ever! -.-'

Cadence96

nooooo.... u can be hacked in arena :P (joke)

hoody

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    Originally posted by hoody@
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia

what is means ur own char ? u will make ur item list send to Private Server gms or admin.but if u mean own lvl.gms can make 70 lvl
    it sounds like you never had a good char and now thought of the idea so you could have the leetest char ever! -.-'[/b]
    me never had good char ? http://rapidshare.de/files/27484127/Hoody.wmv.html check it u cannot have this char in ur dreams ...

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)
    <!--QuoteBegin-hoody
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia

it sounds like you never had a good char and now thought of the idea so you could have the leetest char ever! -.-'[/b]
    me never had good char ? http://rapidshare.de/files/27484127/Hoody.wmv.html check it u cannot have this char in ur dreams ...[/b][/quote]
    wouldnt it be better if you posted ss ? im to lazy to dl from rapidshare

hoody

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    Originally posted by hoody+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hoody)
    Originally posted by KrepiN
    <!--QuoteBegin-hoody
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia

it sounds like you never had a good char and now thought of the idea so you could have the leetest char ever! -.-'
    me never had good char ? http://rapidshare.de/files/27484127/Hoody.wmv.html check it u cannot have this char in ur dreams ...[/b]
    wouldnt it be better if you posted ss ? im to lazy to dl from rapidshare[/b][/quote]

dude then stfu.i have good char or i dont its not important im TRYING explain my idea >.<

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)
    Originally posted by hoody
    Originally posted by KrepiN
    <!--QuoteBegin-hoody
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia

me never had good char ? http://rapidshare.de/files/27484127/Hoody.wmv.html check it u cannot have this char in ur dreams ...
    wouldnt it be better if you posted ss ? im to lazy to dl from rapidshare[/b]
    dude then stfu.i have good char or i dont its not important im TRYING explain my idea >.<[/b][/quote]

actually downloaded the movie, or movie? pics or smth
    well, your rogue or rogues or whatever, ive seen better, ect full shell +7 mds +7, and ammu of dex elf belt eme RE and shit i can play ..

your warrior, yes i dream of that, i always wanted a warrior ... or no..

:WaSaBi:

Noone can start his own server and call this game KnightsOnline

TunaFishyMe

Default Re: i got 1 idea

Originally posted by hoody
    lets do our KO tournament.if u wonder how let me explain. *

lets rent private ko server for 1 month i dont think its more than 200$. nif 200ppl will send 1$ via paypal wu *to any trusthworth guy(like devile tunafishyme or who know use gm tools and can control knight online server) we can do our KO tournament *

with 65 accounts +7 shells +8 weapons etc etc.i dont think its hard .ill keeping research it i hope i can get some important informations about that.can I know who what think about my idea ? *:unsure:
    i like this idea

sounds kinda fun like on the beta test type of thing?

oh and btw hoody had a good character :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast