Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i got 1 idea

This is a discussion on i got 1 idea within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Clixs sounds kinda fun like on the beta test type of thing? oh and btw hoody had ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Clixs
    sounds kinda fun like on the beta test type of thing?

oh and btw hoody had a good character *:wub:
    yes, but one i only could dream off? doubt it since i play a pretty good char, 67 sin with 950def~~ and 1800 ap..

hoody

Originally posted by KrepiN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KrepiN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Clixs
    sounds kinda fun like on the beta test type of thing?

oh and btw hoody had a good character *:wub:
    yes, but one i only could dream off? doubt it since i play a pretty good char, 67 sin with 950def~~ and 1800 ap..[/b]
    im not wonder what u have.i explained my idea like or dont like ur choise.

i need more comments :wub:

_DecapitatoR_

basically a tournament to see who is most skilled, not who has the best equips?

acolyted

hood dance for me plys

p.s prem just ended cya

Phosgene

dunno if it was written cuz i didnt read the posts , but u cant buy a KO server .
    the KO trademark is written on the company that made the game and its illegal to make a private server .
    no server company will sell u a KO server because they will be sued by K2noahmgameswhatever .

what u can do is use a super computer to build a private & illegal server that can have a capacity of about 150-200 users .

mason_cro

It's a cool idea,only complicated since it involves 200 or more people. KK,send 200$ to me and I'll see what I can do, no promises tho

hoody

Originally posted by Phosgene
    dunno if it was written cuz i didnt read the posts , but u cant buy a KO server .
    the KO trademark is written on the company that made the game and its illegal to make a private server .
    no server company will sell u a KO server because they will be sued by K2noahmgameswhatever .

what u can do is use a super computer to build a private & illegal server that can have a capacity of about 150-200 users .
    i didnt knew it.but if its possible i dont care legal or illegal.dupe edit glitch too illegal but ppls are doing and k2 only watching...

T-Mac

i prefer KOFun server =]

Phosgene

mason_cro it doesnt cost money to open a private server .
    if u have a great computer and a huge network(5MB or higher)u would be able to carry 200 men on ur machine .
    personally if i would do that , i would charge everyone that is gonna play this server 5$ , after all my machine cant do much then running the server , and besides u give them a good server without dupers hackers we just known good guns...
    but hey thats only me .

WARP

i got a 20mb machine on europe, just tell me how to run it ^^.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

U need to have good version of KO. Old 1's dont have combo, priest have no attack skills, alot of work needs to be done to get master skills in, most weapons are bugged etcetc. It takes alot of hard work to make it suitable for this event.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12