Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

I got a bright idea!! Might just be crazy enough to work

This is a discussion on I got a bright idea!! Might just be crazy enough to work within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Everyone is complaining about euko being shit and usko being not english or no pk and koxpers so my idea ...
Page: 1

Lightbulb I got a bright idea!! Might just be crazy enough to work

Everyone is complaining about euko being shit and usko being not english or no pk and koxpers
    so my idea is this, might just be crazy enough to work...
    lets try and make one server the best place to play ko instead of having all the gg english speakers spread out among many servers
    but first everyone needs to decide on a server..
    so lets just cancel out some servers that wont work and lets see what will
    so we need to cancel out pretty much every server other then cwest cause no english speakers
    so were left pretty much with cwest or europa where MOST of the ko4life community migrated to
    now which would be better? i always hear euko is going in the crapper cause they have less active gms then usko and no sheriff system
    well the problem with cwest is lack of pk and koxpers... solution to each is simple without having to wait for gms!!
    more people coming will make pk fun.. and sheriffs system can somewhat get rid of many hackers
    all we need is active sheirffs that dedicate about an hour (i dont know how long it actually would take to do a run on each server of all known koxp spawns)
    and im not saying they arent doing a good job now, but it must be difficult
    so im suggesting that if we get enough people coming back to usko, we might actually have a server worth playing
    what are your thoughts or ideas

it was kind of a joke cause usko has almost no gm activity

Q1: Why did USKO players leave to EUKO?
    A1: Because USKO sucks and EUKO seemed like a nice server, which it was.

Q2: Why would EUKO players leave back to USKO?
    A2: They wouldn't. They left cuz USKO was/is shitty and it still is so why would anybody wanna go back?

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Q1: Why did USKO players leave to EUKO?
    A1: Because USKO sucks and EUKO seemed like a nice server, which it was.

Q2: Why would EUKO players leave back to USKO?
    A2: They wouldn't. They left cuz USKO was/is shitty and it still is so why would anybody wanna go back?
    Please don't say USKO just say CARNAC WEST . Why people quit usko ? like u said , they thought euko will be BETTER everyone complained about usko but still lived with it and had fun , now that everyone is confused where to go , they're aiming towards cwest . Cwest is shit and dead and even if everyone will come back the lvl of the pk won't be the same as the turks server .

Why don't u all come to ares ? The most active pk server , so what if there are 21rev items ?? I'm sure most of this community can beat up a shitload of turks in a vs or party vs party with lower items (+8/+0) , + all the gbs , items are so low (in usd price) - that's crazy whats going on on ares .
    So grab yourself and come to ares The english community is growing up from time to time there .

There is allready 1 complete mage clan back on USKO at Carnac-west.

So people do come back from EUKO to USKO. Because they not like the EUKO that much.

Alot of people i hear or saying that EUKO is starting to bored allready, so they come back
    to usko.

But we will see what will all happen

Back to the topic,

I think if alot of english people will join C-west we can actually make a nice PK/EXP server with
    alot of decent people and make really gg party's.

But if it will work i dunno. But you can allways think about it.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

EuKo or Bust

I agree we are all to spread apart! But what can you do...

I don't think it will work then.. Alot of people talk shit about USKO, and alot of people also talk shit about EUKO.

So it will never work this way.. We all just do our own thing, and it will all work out fine.

Gl all

And i ask why nto choose a private server which is less stress and preasure to play than official server?, you can play it anytime and not feel that you are staying behind or something like that.

I do have stuff to do in real life like most of you guys and i feel good playing in my break times a private server.

Correct me if i am wrong but private servers some of them looks safer ans secure than official servers themselves, better anticheats lol and if you send ticket they got a response faster from staff than sending a ticket on official server when you got a trouble and then wait for days/weeks.

I honestly rather play a private server than official server because even playing just few hours i already sold items for real money and is a good deal i think.

You should look private servers area and check which private is worth to give a try and i asure that you won't regre it

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Private servers have their merits and faults just like any of the offical servers.

I guess the whole babashopping element has always made a big difference , because once you "quit" , you can then sell your gear off to the next generation of returning players.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppy View Post
    And i ask why nto choose a private server which is less stress and preasure to play than official server?, you can play it anytime and not feel that you are staying behind or something like that.

I do have stuff to do in real life like most of you guys and i feel good playing in my break times a private server.

Correct me if i am wrong but private servers some of them looks safer ans secure than official servers themselves, better anticheats lol and if you send ticket they got a response faster from staff than sending a ticket on official server when you got a trouble and then wait for days/weeks.

I honestly rather play a private server than official server because even playing just few hours i already sold items for real money and is a good deal i think.

You should look private servers area and check which private is worth to give a try and i asure that you won't regre it
    +1 to this
    Check oldshoolKO

The owner seem's a pro and know more than any Nttgame (actually those dont know anything about KO lol) or K2 moderator/gm right now.
    Hell i would like to see this guy in mgames company!

Banned Senior Member

Anyone else who lives in the US getting crazy lags while playing euko? I swear I'm going back to usko because euko is no longer playable for me anymore. The lag delay and dc's are just too much. Cwest cz is dead. Maybe I'll give Ares a shot then

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    +1 to this
    Check oldshoolKO

The owner seem's a pro and know more than any Nttgame (actually those dont know anything about KO lol) or K2 moderator/gm right now.
    Hell i would like to see this guy in mgames company!
    Thats true my friend, even this server is getting support increase by new users time to time which i really like because it is not that typo server that starts with 500 users and ends with 50 users online, it keep its number.

Siņor Felix, agree with every private server have their own merits and faults but this server atm have more merits and just the faults could be because they get attacked by haters but after that they work on it and fix the issue, atm server is very stable and enjoyable, thats why i reccomend people try this server.

I think myself same as darki, i would like owners manage a official server because they clearly do what they do here.

Sheriff system in cwest has been working great, however at the moment there's only 2 of us, opposite nations and opposite sides of the planet lol. It's tough but we do co-ordinate as much as possible and get a lot of cheaters jailed. Takes anywhere from around 2-4 hours to sweep both servers in the current situation with both sheriffs being opposite nation (and no gm speed ), I've nominated around 5 or 6 new people lately tho, so hopefully we will get some more soon. I tend to focus on the botters at mining, cardinals, krowaz, bifrost, and the cursed weapon bosses. Really hard to hit ardream cuz retarded humans don't seem to understand I'm there only to catch cheaters, not PK, and im killed the second I leave base. RLB cheaters have been rare, and cz cheaters are almost non-existent anymore.

i agree, i noticed a huge decline in cheaters lately. gm has been active the past couple days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast