Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got k2ed badly

This is a discussion on I got k2ed badly within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well on June 2 the fierce guys and i got totally bored of ko and went to play wow on ...
Page: 1

Icy

well on June 2 the fierce guys and i got totally bored of ko and went to play wow
    on that same day my account got stolen from me by some random guy. the character name is Lcy on Carnac East lvl 70 mage geared and mastered. if you guys can help me find who it is and bann them off this forum would be nice.
    i know the guy is english because i had numerous people pm him and ask who is on even my sharer. and the dude reply's it is "timmy" and sure enough timmy is my sharer so the guy was trying to pretend to be my sharer as my sharer pm'd him

o i forgot the best part, k2 says that i am not the real owner of the account because the guy changed the email and bought something on my account. so i dont have the payment infos. (maybe this might give some of those hackers out there something to do when they want an account)

I GOT FUCKED BY K2 BIG TIME AQ

DarK

icy how did you get fucked by k2 XD

hope u find ur perp

Icy

icy how did you get fucked by k2 XD

hope u find ur perp[/b]
    added that part now cause i realized i forgot it

WOW FTW THIS KIND OF STUFF DONT HAPPEN THERE

TechaTecha

u didnt get fucked by k2,
    you fucked yourself.

lHoRuSl

u didnt get fucked by k2,
    you fucked yourself.[/b]

+1

Banned

I dont see where K2 comes in any where... Scan your PC for trojans and if u dont have any that means ur friend/ sharer fucked you over.

your fault
    dont be lazy and lvl by yourself

BOOO SHARERS!

Patel

NOT AS BIG AS SOME OF US...GOOD LUCK YOU'LL NEED IT

mrmagic2008

that sucks, but i would seriously check /change all your passwords (ie, email, bank accounts, etc). because it seems there's a security leak somewhere

Zaczaco11

thats getting fucked (period) k2'd is when some hacker hax their database steals your account, changes the secret questions and payment info strips your items and everything and k2 says thats nothing normal to have your fukin sq's changed with no support tickets. stupid. w/e i quit ko so i are happy ^_^

well on June 2 the fierce guys and i got totally bored of ko and went to play wow
    on that same day my account got stolen from me by some random guy. the character name is Lcy on Carnac East lvl 70 mage geared and mastered. if you guys can help me find who it is and bann them off this forum would be nice.
    i know the guy is english because i had numerous people pm him and ask who is on even my sharer. and the dude reply's it is "timmy" and sure enough timmy is my sharer so the guy was trying to pretend to be my sharer as my sharer pm'd him

o i forgot the best part, k2 says that i am not the real owner of the account because the guy changed the email and bought something on my account. so i dont have the payment infos. (maybe this might give some of those hackers out there something to do when they want an account)

I GOT FUCKED BY K2 BIG TIME AQ[/b]
    Um, by the way people shared accounts in Fierce on vent it wasnt a surprise that someone got burned.

Icy

i did get k2ed no matter what you say they dont want to get my infos changed so i can log my account
    and so what if i had a sharer half this community does so go cry about sharing somewhere else kk thxs

also i dont have any trojans nor could anyone have figured out my secret answers without hacking k2 because its
    a combination of a lot of letters + numbers.

Banned Senior Member

You are not the first one and will not be the last one ...

aaslund

I GOT FUCKED BY K2 BIG TIME AQ[/b]
    Since u sheared ur account stuff like that happens.. depends on who u shared it with.. i would loock at him

Since u sheared ur account stuff like that happens.. depends on who u shared it with.. i would loock at him[/b]
    I wouldnt, account infos flew around vent, god knows who could of heared what :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast