Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I got k2ed badly

This is a discussion on I got k2ed badly within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u have a sharer and u got hacked/scammed, chances are that it's somehow related to your sharer, either he ...
Page: 2

if u have a sharer and u got hacked/scammed, chances are that it's somehow related to your sharer, either he directly scammed the stuff, or he gave his friend's infos or w.e,,,,,, so sharers arent the best thing to have :/

If it IS timmy, he played a KO MYKO server I was Co-admin on, i'll get his IP, msn and shit for you, he also said he had a 70 mage on carnac but that it got banned.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

just chargeback the money.......... he looses the acc, u get ur money back

Icy

If it IS timmy, he played a KO MYKO server I was Co-admin on, i'll get his IP, msn and shit for you, he also said he had a 70 mage on carnac but that it got banned.[/b]

bro trust its not timmy

he is my nigs wouldnt hack me for the account cause i would have left him to play on it if he wanted to

tasartir06

he was in chikens... in human side for a while ... i thought it was u... he said he was timmy. ... he left clan like 1 week ago... The root of this ... is not to share accounts. If u share accounts its not KO problem.... so u get fked by some1... not by k2...

well... i hope u get ur account back.... cya around

Banned

yea.. honestly u didn't get k2'ed at all... k2 says u shouldn't sharer acc =(
    and idk.. icy = my kanka =( i really do hope u get ur char back some how.... how did this happen? i don't understand.. how does ur sharer have info to ur char to change email nd wut not?

zzzzzzz

ISeeYouPee

u got fuked by the guy that u bought char of ....not k2 my friend

Sad for you , but actually its better , now you probably gonne stop playing this shitty game and you gonne realize how much time you speand on this shit.
    Hopefully he will be banned since he scammer and i hate those people , got many times scammed before so i know how you feel ... GL.
    If you has the birthdate of the account ( the birthdate used on the account when he/you did register ) is enough to get the account back , you might have to add few digits of your cards , but thats prolly enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12