Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I got k2ed and very sad

This is a discussion on I got k2ed and very sad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Norgrenator most scammers seem nice untill they take your shit and leave clan *<_< I cant belive ...
Page: 2

peroxide

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    most scammers seem nice untill they take your shit and leave clan *<_<
    I cant belive this i ask for help and u kids flame me like im come 1 els grow up

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by peroxide
    I'm not charlie 187 and my hole clan can back that up
    Actually, no, your whole clan will not back you up.

peroxide

Who in my clan thinks im some 1 els? Arach had me talk with this kids ex gf or someing and a few other frineds they all said i im not him so whats the deal? just try to run down a good player in the game?

Rentzusuken

Who in my clan thinks im some 1 els? Arach had me talk with this kids ex gf or someing and a few other frineds they all said i im not him so whats the deal? just try to run down a good player in the game?
    Go ask your clanmates if they think you are charlie or not and see if they have the balls to say it to you. Ruin you? Who gives a fuck about you, regardless of who you really are? Certainly not me. The fact remains that several of your clanmates have said they think you may be charlie behind your back; if you want it said to your face then go ask.

k2edforfun

like i said before he is charlie for a fact and i know it to be true....i would rather trust people that i know who are very honest to tell me and if u look at clan rosters from utopian knights to infinity u can see its him....he scamed hvesta and u can ask him as well...he found him and i think they worked something out so he could start fresh again

once a scammer always a scamer but i guess u can give a 2nd chance to someone......NOT

the fact that he doesnt admit it is proof enough for me he hasnt changed his ways....still lieing

if you really got the balls to change then fess up now to save some face when we really do find out its you since i am 100% sure ..... your clan might still let you stay if you can change

infinity is a good clan and i know they would have prob let you stay if you were honest with them upfront but i dont know anyone in that clan so i can speak for them

fess up charlie if your clan really has your back they will all go to bat for you to stay and admit maybe you have changed

but like i said before you scammed my friend hvesta and once a scammer always a scammer

::HiGhTiMeZ::

Default Re: I got k2ed and very sad

lost giga+8
    lost chitin set+7/12 str
    lost fp+8 str boots
    wp drop from boss
    ds+8 legit i made it
    tot+7 legit i made it
    dd heal 25 drop from long time a go +9 str rings i made them from drops
    i dont know what els im to pissed to look this is toal bs
    for got to add skelly belt from a drop

lets see the ds+8 was mad ehwne u were in carnage same wit tot the wp came from atilla i was there skeely belt came from cb of carnge was drop kinda werid charile left wit all these itmes listed he says he lost i look at ranking 64 warrior low nps just like charlie....im gonna say its charlie..zzz

might also wanna point out the bad typing skillz :P

peroxide

So u are saying any 1 with that gear is charlie then. what other gear could some 1 have for a warroir. lol u guys make me lol

peroxide

Default For the 1000 time i im not charlie 187

Originally posted by k2edforfun
    like i said before he is charlie for a fact and i know it to be true....i would rather trust people that i know who are very honest to tell me and if u look at clan rosters from utopian knights to infinity u can see its him....he scamed hvesta and u can ask him as well...he found him and i think they worked something out so he could start fresh again

once a scammer always a scamer but i guess u can give a 2nd chance to someone......NOT

the fact that he doesnt admit it is proof enough for me he hasnt changed his ways....still lieing

if you really got the balls to change then fess up now to save some face when we really do find out its you since i am 100% sure ..... your clan might still let you stay if you can change

infinity is a good clan and i know they would have prob let you stay if you were honest with them upfront but i dont know anyone in that clan so i can speak for them

fess up charlie if your clan really has your back they will all go to bat for you to stay and admit maybe you have changed

but like i said before you scammed my friend hvesta and once a scammer always a scammer

::HiGhTiMeZ::

So u are saying any 1 with that gear is charlie then. what other gear could some 1 have for a warroir. lol u guys make me lol
    no im not saying anyone im just saying everything adds up if u look at it all and it points to you being charlie ...ok now stuf no matter wut u do change ur name to try to type differtn or w/e u cant hide who u are u fuking nub

peroxide

Rentzusuken is tommy and he left the clan i im in says it all btw my voice is toal diffent from charlie 187 come in vent and chat with me

is that a tribute clan to Courtney Love? if so i wanna join

peroxide

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-peroxide
    is that a tribute clan to Courtney Love? if so i wanna join[/b]
    my clan kicked me for 3 hours then had charlie 187 gf or someing come in and had me talkw ith her. she said i was not him and i have talk to a few of his frineds they say the same thing. I i'm not him

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Charlie was never in 8ball though, we declined him from joining the subclan then his hate for me started . *But I have heard Peroxide was charlie as well, never heard his voice though so I cant tell you nor can I see his IP on the forums
    well i have heard he was charlie and i have heard he wasnt...everyone is saying two different stories, i have no clue...

as for him being in clan, well he hasnt made us think any reason of him being a scammer, or even asked for a single thing! But that doesnt mean we are not gonna get relaxed with him, we are keeping watching eye out and ppl know to be careful...i guess u can say we are giving him a second chance if it is charlie, if it is not, then he is doing good[/b]
    What Michael said

Rentzusuken

Rentzusuken is tommy and he left the clan i im in says it all btw my voice is toal diffent from charlie 187 come in vent and chat with me
    Are you a fucking moron? Of course you are. I was never in Infinity and never will be. Your voice is different? Again, who cares? I don't know what that fag charlie was supposed to sound like and I don't know what the fag known as peroxide sounds like. I have nothing to discuss with some random loser in ventrilo, so fuck off. You're not familiar with me boy, so don't say my name is Tommy; nobody calls me that.

@ 000000: LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast