Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I got k2ed and very sad

This is a discussion on I got k2ed and very sad within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; voices sound diff in vent and ts and diff ts's and diff vents....anyone can adjust the setting of the codec ...
Page: 3

k2edforfun

voices sound diff in vent and ts and diff ts's and diff vents....anyone can adjust the setting of the codec to make them sound diff

and omg charlie(peroxide) got hs gf to say that he and charlie were diff people....ummm what else would his gf do....of course she would fuckingl lie for him....its his fucking gf and if he is a liar then she is a lying cunt

k2edforfun

how much u wanna bet he didnt lose anything and here comes the scam.....help me guys he just asked for clan help infinity go go go give him your items to rebiuld his char and then he will do name change and nt again with all your crap

he has done it with other clans and he it comes now......no one gets all that rollbacked or k2ed....he either got scamed or hacked but i doubt all that....and the real fact is that charlie is about the hit the infinity clan bank with this nice set up....very nice scammer

LOOK INFINITY AND ALL DO WHAT YOU WANT AND KEEP HIM BUT ITS A FACT MANY OF US KNOW ITS HIM AND HE SCAMMED MY FRIEND HVESTA SO I KNOW ITS HIM I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE BUT HE DOES I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU ALL KNOW SO YOU CAN NOT HELP HIM

peroxide

I'm not asking any 1 for any thing for free i dont need any 1 helping geting new char and it was charlie x gf or someing game in vent that in a very good clan ahm so i dont think she whould lie but u need to grow up this post has nothing to do with u so why do u ack like a lil kid and flame

peroxide

Originally posted by k2edforfun
    how much u wanna bet he didnt lose anything and here comes the scam.....help me guys he just asked for clan help infinity go go go give him your items to rebiuld his char and then he will do name change and nt again with all your crap

he has done it with other clans and he it comes now......no one gets all that rollbacked or k2ed....he either got scamed or hacked but i doubt all that....and the real fact is that charlie is about the hit the infinity clan bank with this nice set up....very nice scammer

LOOK INFINITY AND ALL DO WHAT YOU WANT AND KEEP HIM BUT ITS A FACT MANY OF US KNOW ITS HIM AND HE SCAMMED MY FRIEND HVESTA SO I KNOW ITS HIM I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE BUT HE DOES I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU ALL KNOW SO YOU CAN NOT HELP HIM
    U are a joke

k2edforfun

OKY CHARLIE WHATEVER YOU SAY GIVE BACK HVESTA HIS MD+8 AND SHARD +7 OR THE MONEY U TOLD HIM U WOULD GIVE TO HIM

ARE YOU MAD HE FOUND YOU OUT AND TOLD MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING UTOPIAN KNIGHTS AND CARNAGE AND OTHER CLANS

JUST ADMIT IT AND MOVE ON BUT YOUR STILL LYING AND SHOWING YOU HAVENT CHANGED

AND CHARLIES X GF WOULD LIE FOR YOU CHARLIE YOU DUMBASS....THATS PRETTY EASY TO DO IF YOU TO ARE STILL FRIENDS

GO DIE NOW PLEASE SINCE YOUR STILL A LIAR AND A SCAMMER AND THIS IS ALL A GOOD SCAM BUT NO ONE GOING TO GIVE YOU ITEMS OR HELP YOU KNOW SINCE WE ALL KNOW YOUR CHARLIE 187

peroxide

OKY CHARLIE WHATEVER YOU SAY GIVE BACK HVESTA HIS MD+8 AND SHARD +7 OR THE MONEY U TOLD HIM U WOULD GIVE TO HIM

ARE YOU MAD HE FOUND YOU OUT AND TOLD MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING UTOPIAN KNIGHTS AND CARNAGE AND OTHER CLANS

JUST ADMIT IT AND MOVE ON BUT YOUR STILL LYING AND SHOWING YOU HAVENT CHANGED

AND CHARLIES X GF WOULD LIE FOR YOU CHARLIE YOU DUMBASS....THATS PRETTY EASY TO DO IF YOU TO ARE STILL FRIENDS

GO DIE NOW PLEASE SINCE YOUR STILL A LIAR AND A SCAMMER AND THIS IS ALL A GOOD SCAM BUT NO ONE GOING TO GIVE YOU ITEMS OR HELP YOU KNOW SINCE WE ALL KNOW YOUR CHARLIE 187
    Sorry but i been helped and ever thing is going to work out. bye do u just like to flame and make your self sound cool? mabe i should start saying u are some 1 els?

k2edforfun

ok who am i ....i am nobody but friends with hvesta the guy scammed

also who helped you and how they help you lets hear smart ass

come on charlie lets here

ps not flaming you just leting all know who you really are

omg its so obvious and your items have already been outed by hightimez of exactly what you took scammer.....yes others can have those items but dam man the exact same shit as charlie scammed....kind of funny that you would even post all that

whatever man have fun and hope you get k2ed more cause your a scammer so you deserve it

peroxide

ok who am i ....i am nobody but friends with hvesta the guy scammed

also who helped you and how they help you lets hear smart ass

come on charlie lets here
    I can tell u never goign to stop posting on this mods can u pls lock this for he cant flame any more or bann him

k2edforfun

i am done charlie and mods wont do anything since i am not flaming you dude....i am stating facts obtained from evidence end of story....have a great time scamming infinity

SkiTz

HAHA

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by peroxide
    Rentzusuken is tommy and he left the clan i im in says it all btw my voice is toal diffent from charlie 187 come in vent and chat with me
    Don't start with Rent . He was in AHM and left for his own reasons . He is in much higher standing in my eyes then you are . I was giving you a chance because I honestly don't know who you are . Don't piss me off !

im gonna take a min...to mention that i, thankfully, lost nothing in this wipe...so fuk u to all the hoes who pm me from time to time (when im sellin in mora) about dupe, etc...

to the point, flem :wub:

lemme get on msn :wacko:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123