Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

I. GOT. OWND

This is a discussion on I. GOT. OWND within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; logged on my account yesterday. totaly fukking naked. hurray. all my good items gone.. i rekon about.. 800 dollars or ...
Page: 1

oSTUo

Default I. GOT. OWND

logged on my account yesterday. totaly fukking naked. hurray. all my good items gone.. i rekon about.. 800 dollars or something fukking turks.. fuck em all. and to make things EVEN fucking better.. when i reset my password, and pasted it in notepad GUESS WHO DIDNT FUKKING SAVE IT. thats right boys n girls.. i got ownd my a turk.. then fingered my own asshole. and i cant even use the forgot password thing cuz k2 cant even run a fukking WEBSITE nevermind a game. cunts.

cya all later <3

who said it was a turk who did it?
    could be anyone retard
    gtfoh retard

Are you going to say that a minority population striped his char naked? It seems that 70% of people who play this are turkish, therefore it is an educated guess who which nationality most likely hacked him. It could be anyone, yes, but if you get hacked, who would you blame first? Show me a website in spanish, english, dutch, or any asian nation that sells hacked accounts? I've seen more than one of these websites in turkish. Also which country has some of the top hackers in the world, that answer is also turkey if I am not mistaken.

Krepin, you should be showing stu sympathy, he's one of the few people who have actually stuck by this game threw all of its bullshit.

Sry to hear you got hacked Stu, you didn't deserve it, I still remember tryin to get you into harpy parties in old school KO before you had ur nova :-), Hope you get ur character and item situation fixed.

:pic:

SHIT thats crap stu sorry mate :angry:

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

=(

Naismith

Getting hacked is no fun. but IMO getting hacked only happens 2 ppl with a limited notion of "security awareness".

Originally posted by KrepiN
    could be anyone retard
    gtfoh retard
    it was a turk

gobble gobble

all turks cheat

no generalization here.

Originally posted by tank+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tank)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    could be anyone retard
    gtfoh retard
    it was a turk

gobble gobble

all turks cheat

no generalization here.[/b]
    I cheat? no,i dont.I hack?no,i dont.

wynne.

yeap k2 wont do a shit about it No27 happend the same thing and they obvious dont give a shit.
    srry to hear stuart

(btw this was etienne)

srry to see u go man but my sig says it all he he

Havvk

u had* ur items sealed?

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by Naismith
    Getting hacked is no fun. but IMO getting hacked only happens 2 ppl with a limited notion of "security awareness".
    Thats not true.

I've been hacked and its not a nice feeling..trust me. I don't use third party pgms...I changed my pw on a regular basis..and didn't share the account with anyone....so don't go assuming...

oSTUo

if this wasnt a turk. i will literaly eat my own face. and ill fraps it. because... it was a turk no doubt. fucking muslim cunts.. im not racist cuz turks arent a fucking race. cunts sick of them. ty all for giving a shit.
    <

Pino

ik maak je kapot klootzak h43r:

PUPPIE

Well WHATEVER happens STU, we will find something for you to do...as long as you dont leave us
    And what i wish for the hacker....DIE MUDDER FUKKER DIEEEEEEEEE :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Puppie :wub: STU

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast