Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I. GOT. OWND

This is a discussion on I. GOT. OWND within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :wub: i dont want to quite yet...
Page: 2

oSTUo

:wub: i dont want to quite yet

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Stay Stu STAYYYYYYYYY :lol:

Originally posted by oSTUo
    if this wasnt a turk. i will literaly eat my own face. and ill fraps it. because... it was a turk no doubt. fucking muslim cunts.. im not racist cuz turks arent a fucking race. cunts sick of them. ty all for giving a shit. *
    <
    i just quote this u retard.

yea do not go blaming on turks whenever there's kosp and hacking ard. yes there are plenty of turks out there who does that but there are also some leet turks as well.
    and the only person who can literally eat his own face is david blaine :lol: jk

ChupaChup

Seems that shit always happens to the good guys.... <_<

Hope that ever lazy K2 gets of there lazy asses , and fix the fakkin forgotten pasword option :angry:

This is not even USKO anymore... turkish forum , turkish koxp and fakkin turkish hackers....

We will get something to work out for you Stu Untill than its 4 stone turks h43r: again all the way.

Greez Chupa

i dont care u got hacked ore what so ever but turks arent the only one hacking scamming

ohh and your a retard making a new pw and forget it

Milkshaker

Hope this helps, but I was on a secondary acct to rez someone about 3 weeks ago and i saw my main character standing at the Inn Hostess. I thought it was a bug from where i was logged on before but whoever was on it ran to the teleporter and was gone. I couldn't log on to my acct while this person was on my char. All the important items were sealed so i didn't lose anything and I didn't have any coins to take.

Basically, the character select bug is still there, and you can randomly get some other character select screen that is not yours. If anyone learns how to exploit it, we will all be in trouble, which i believe is the reason "Character Select" is disabled, but it still happens with normal log on.

Good Luck with c/s.

Nick

lev0 if u dont have something important to mention then just shut up...

stu it really sucks u got hacked, but i know the whole clan doesnt want u to go thats for sure.

And about the fukin kosp, who wouldt say that they are turks all the names are like Ali, achmed, baba and lots more.

stay stu stay!!!!!! :wub:

Apocalyps2

Bullet through the head of the peeps that mess this way with my clannies.

Stu ur gonna stay, or else i'll come over to england and make u play :P

We need ur singing power B)

PUPPIE

Dont make this a turk issue plz....thats not important AT ALL...the fact is, it happend, and we will see what we can do to help, or make things better again.
    We :wub: stubbie and whatever ppl say here, nothings gonna change that! OldieS as a clan will do whatever they can do to help stubbie out, i am sure of that, whatever other ppl have to say.....dont really care to be honest.

Pup!

Apocalyps2

we want stu back

Banned Senior Member

STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

oSTUo

no fuck it. im sick of it its turks this game is ruined because of TURKS. theres no other way to say it.. ok ok i have some turkish friends who are ok.. but 80% of turks are cunts. but nvm.. this is a topic about how ppl dont want me to quit so gogo help me and give me sympathyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy <3

T-Mac

gobble gobble durka durka

thats shit!

sexynoodles

bloody bastard.......

stay stu

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast