Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I. GOT. OWND

This is a discussion on I. GOT. OWND within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by oSTUo if this wasnt a turk. i will literaly eat my own face. and ill fraps it. ...
Page: 3

Wyvern

Originally posted by oSTUo
    if this wasnt a turk. i will literaly eat my own face. and ill fraps it. because... it was a turk no doubt. fucking muslim cunts.. im not racist cuz turks arent a fucking race. cunts sick of them. ty all for giving a shit. *
    <
    yea i hacked ya.

really.

SemperFidelis

stu... lol u wont quit... we all love u 2 much... even tho u shit me sumtimes..... u cant quit.... i agree with u 100% about the turk thing.... 100% it was a turk that hacked u... there the only 1s retarded enough 2 database hack sum1 elses char insted of doing it 2 a gm char and making them self 1827489162589172498719851x better then u... newaiz... all i gotta stay is that u cant quit bcuz i really do love u :wub: :wub: :wub:

(i think im gay) :unsure: :unsure:

:|

louch

same thing happened to me man

i had JUST finished buying a bunch of good shit for my priest and warrior, of course my warrior being the more expensive one
    then i log in one day after playing my other account for a bit, and both preist and warrior, totally naked, so i changed password, and traded my account for a new one :P

sucks about forgetting your password though

snipelord

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oSTUo
    if this wasnt a turk. i will literaly eat my own face. and ill fraps it. because... it was a turk no doubt. fucking muslim cunts.. im not racist cuz turks arent a fucking race. cunts sick of them. ty all for giving a shit. *
    <
    i just quote this u retard.[/b]
    bud you are proving your self wrong idiot, turks were banned from this forum and yet you are still here.

snipelord

Originally posted by SemperFidelis
    stu... lol u wont quit... we all love u 2 much... even tho u shit me sumtimes..... u cant quit.... i agree with u 100% about the turk thing.... 100% it was a turk that hacked u... there the only 1s retarded enough 2 database hack sum1 elses char insted of doing it 2 a gm char and making them self 1827489162589172498719851x better then u... newaiz... all i gotta stay is that u cant quit bcuz i really do love u *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

(i think im gay) *:unsure: *:unsure:
    you are the only one that thinks so, everyone else knows

Wyvern

Originally posted by snipelord+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snipelord)</div>
    Originally posted by Ali1989@
    <!--QuoteBegin-oSTUo

<
    i just quote this u retard.
    bud you are proving your self wrong idiot, turks were banned from this forum and yet you are still here.[/b]
    still im here too. So ? u cant do anything about this.Ur not a mod or an admin..So stfu

souldkiller

mmm this is bs blaming turks when you dont even have the proof....(not defending them)
    I know plenty people that were hacked/scammed by their own friends and people they had contact with (msn etc)

tolgahan

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oSTUo
    <
    i just quote this u retard.[/b]
    i just quote this smart boy :P

Banned

stu u cant quit, all the times i got hacked, or wanted to quit, u supported me alot, and told me not to quit.... so dont quit >.<

wud be sad to play without ya =/

Apocalyps2

Originally posted by WindWaker
    stu u cant quit, all the times i got hacked, or wanted to quit, u supported me *alot, and told me not to quit.... so dont quit >.<

wud be sad to play without ya =/

She is right dont quit baba, were working for ya hang on!!!

DeX

stuuu dont quit bro whos gonna be my beesh if its not u :wub: <3

Geodine

YAAREEEET :P
    Mate i remember when u lvled to 60, good times no koxp, if there anything i can do jus pm me man.
    Fuk hackers
    +8 gaymes= pussy

Banned

Originally posted by oSTUo
    <
    can i get a ban here please for this racist bastard........when u have proof it was a turk and proof more so that said turk is even muslim i will suck ur dick .....until then STFU u nazi

ban this moron please

tolgahan

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oSTUo
    <
    can i get a ban here please for this racist bastard........when u have proof it was a turk and proof more so that said turk is even muslim i will suck ur dick .....until then STFU u nazi

ban this moron please[/b]
    :wub:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast