Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I. GOT. OWND

This is a discussion on I. GOT. OWND within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; most of the cheaters in this game are turks. if you dont believe me or want proof go to cz ...
Page: 4

_CAP_

most of the cheaters in this game are turks. if you dont believe me or want proof go to cz and pm all the koxpers, 90% if not 100 will pm you back in turkish. stu dont go bro, wtf every1 latley is getting hacked and/or quiting. id hate to see another good gun mage and friend go away, give it some time man who knows mabe the cs people will help you and me.

Nick

pm a kosper and say something,,

wanna bet its like 99% turkish what you get back as answer :rollseyes: :unsure:

oSTUo

cap is totaly right. pm a koxper in cz.. infact you dont eve NEED to pm him cuz his fukking name is MURAT_TR_BABA so wtf dont be tellin me that turks dont hack.. i have my TRUE opinions i just cant be fucking arsed to explain my reasons to a bunch of people with no faces.. but thankyou for all that give a shit.. cere <3 apoc <3 mike/geo <3 semper.. maybe you could hook me up with a GM baba of urs my sexy gay lover ok? i really am not ready to quit this piece of shit game just yet.. and REALLY want my account / items back.. ty all <3

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by snipelord+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(snipelord)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SemperFidelis
    stu... lol u wont quit... we all love u 2 much... even tho u shit me sumtimes..... u cant quit.... i agree with u 100% about the turk thing.... 100% it was a turk that hacked u... there the only 1s retarded enough 2 database hack sum1 elses char insted of doing it 2 a gm char and making them self 1827489162589172498719851x better then u... newaiz... all i gotta stay is that u cant quit bcuz i really do love u *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *

(i think im gay) *:unsure: *:unsure:
    you are the only one that thinks so, everyone else knows [/b]

i knew that night alone with u nd ur excuse was "u fell down the stairs...." cant believe u snipe... I WAS ASLEEP FFS :angry: :angry:

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by oSTUo
    cap is totaly right. pm a koxper in cz.. infact you dont eve NEED to pm him cuz his fukking name is MURAT_TR_BABA so wtf dont be tellin me that turks dont hack.. i have my TRUE opinions i just cant be fucking arsed to explain my reasons to a bunch of people with no faces.. but thankyou for all that give a shit.. cere <3 apoc <3 mike/geo <3 semper.. maybe you could hook me up with a GM baba of urs my sexy gay lover ok? i really am not ready to quit this piece of shit game just yet.. and REALLY want my account / items back.. ty all <3
    aga baba.... i guess i should.... msn me when ur on kkthx? (if i dont answer means im at friends house ^_^)

HeXisBak

sorry to hear stu but i look at the hacked shit this way.. usualy people arent even hacked its friends they share accounts with and not sealing there items.. But on some very often occurances its a keylogger and i think you all know how you get keyloggers that specifically steal your game items right? dont phuck with them programs they always phuck people in the end ..

i can gladly say I have never been hacked or had items stolen from being hacked.. I only got scammed once on ko when i did a char trade which that nice post is in the ares stickies :P

Btw: STu check your pms.

oSTUo

sexynoodles

chada

how do u no u didnt get K2'd? lol :rollseyes:

oSTUo

things like this dont happen.. ALL DECENT items gone.. all except sealede ear rings.. dont think so and the GAYEST part is.. some of the items were notmine.. well my staff was a clan item and the ear rings that i was using were also the clans

Nick

stu u just can't go, and im for sure u dont want to leave

what would oldies have been without a ventrillo wanker ???!!! :wub: :wub:

Greets

Originally posted by Pixiecatt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pixiecatt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Naismith
    Getting hacked is no fun. but IMO getting hacked only happens 2 ppl with a limited notion of "security awareness".
    Thats not true.

I've been hacked and its not a nice feeling..trust me. I don't use third party pgms...I changed my pw on a regular basis..and didn't share the account with anyone....so don't go assuming...[/b]
    I completely agree with Naismith's statment. Although being hacked can be unavoidable in some instances, I believe in most cases people who were hacked could have been more careful in the process of prevention. Now whether they were aware of the risks or not is a completely different story. I think someone with that type of expertise should make a post about security practices to help this from not occuring...as much.
    Mir you may or may not know this (I'm giving an example here) but people can hack you fairly easily through MSN, which is one example of what Naismith mentioned about "security awareness".. Be careful who you add/accept that plays KO (Don't go deleting me now!!! LOL I <3 you!!)

aldino

sad to see that this happens to a good player.

but why attack a religon :wacko: . i addmit most of the turks are koxpers/cheaters/hackers and i hate them. but not muslims :angry:. i have muslim friends and they are ok so just stfu about that.

oSTUo wrote:
    if this wasnt a turk. i will literaly eat my own face. and ill fraps it. because... it was a turk no doubt.fucking *muslim cunts.. im not racist cuz turks arent a fucking race. cunts sick of them. ty all for giving a shit.
    < Sad

Banned

every single turk stu tryed to make a friendship with, just ended up that the turk fucked him over, honestly... I even was there one time Oo

oSTUo

so true :wub: <3

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast