Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I. GOT. OWND

This is a discussion on I. GOT. OWND within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u're still the best elton john singer [well.. imitator then] on this whole loony coco pop planet!!!! =) :huh:...
Page: 5

b00ty_shakin

u're still the best elton john singer [well.. imitator then] on this whole loony coco pop planet!!!! =)

:huh:

oSTUo

<3 u know u all love my singing.. but thats not the point, point is fuck turks.. mmm nothing like a bit of racism in the morning

Banned

doesnt matter if stu is right about it being a turk or not....the point is he is assuming its a turk and this is not 100% sure

no need to generalize about a race without proof of that said race actually commiting the crime....also there religion was put in play

i was hacked by a canadian and another time by some dumb fuck from the netherlands

now i can say fuck guys from the netherlands and also canadians cause i have k2 told me where the ips came from when i was hacked.....get that proof them curse what race that was.....if u know him personaly and his beliefs of god then curse that to

until then STFU and stop being racists

also yes ALOT of koexpers are turkish

but guess what so are many english speaking people.....i am on koexp forums trying to find out there char names like a spy....i see more non turks on there then i do turks

its very interesting to see that...i would have assumed those forums would be mostly turkish and they are not

see the diff is english speaking people hide it better and dont want to be known for it...turks dont care but there are prob just as many cheatin english speaking players as there are non english

some of the 1st dupers in this game were peruvians....well the majority i knew......then i saw turks doing it....i have known many macroers who were not turks

stop generalizing to one race with no proof....ur look like a dumb fucker when u do that....or maybe u are in real life

:pic:

its becoz turk doesnt know english so they only "download"

Pixiecatt

Originally posted by grimystill+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grimystill)</div>
    Originally posted by Pixiecatt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Naismith

Getting hacked is no fun. but IMO getting hacked only happens 2 ppl with a limited notion of "security awareness".

Thats not true.

I've been hacked and its not a nice feeling..trust me. I don't use third party pgms...I changed my pw on a regular basis..and didn't share the account with anyone....so don't go assuming...
    I completely agree with Naismith's statment. Although being hacked can be unavoidable in some instances, I believe in most cases people who were hacked could have been more careful in the process of prevention. Now whether they were aware of the risks or not is a completely different story. I think someone with that type of expertise should make a post about security practices to help this from not occuring...as much.
    Mir you may or may not know this (I'm giving an example here) but people can hack you fairly easily through MSN, which is one example of what Naismith mentioned about "security awareness".. Be careful who you add/accept that plays KO (Don't go deleting me now!!! LOL I <3 you!!)[/b]
    Hey Grimy...

I don't add just anyone. if its someone I don't know..they don't get added...trust me. And thanks for the heads up!!!!!!! <3 my grimy!!!!

oSTUo

ok. i found who hacked me. guess what boys and girls. it was a turk. a random database hacker. from TURKEY. so fucking shut the fuck up with all this no proof bollocks. fact is, it was a turk and hes a fucking cunt.

DeepBreath

sad thing is i got database hacked by a turk
    63 warrior raptor +8 full shell +7 dual roc dual we +1 iron neck iron belt on pathos
    best warrior on the server and bam my pw gets changed by a db hacker <_<
    and yes its a turk he change the name to SkylineGTR = foreign car <_<

Zaria

So how do you know that it was a turk? Who told you this? Did you get an email from KO telling you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

SS please!

tolgahan

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    random db hacker. ok
    *calls the doc. and asks if he can comes here to see stu*

oSTUo

i have his email adress you want it? it was a turk. i know this for sure. and FYI skyline gtr.. we have those in England too.. and im pretty sure they couldnt afford such a nice, new car in turkey musun

oSTUo

woooooooo got my account back 3 weeks later, now just rollback, gogogo

Munch

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    doesnt matter if stu is right about it being a turk or not....the point is he is assuming its a turk and this is not 100% sure

no need to generalize about a race without proof of that said race actually commiting the crime....also there religion was put but guess what so are many english speaking people.....i am on koexp forums trying to find out there char names like a spy....i see more non turks on there then i do turks

its very interesting to see that...i would have assumed those forums would be mostly turkish and they are not

see the diff is english speaking people hide it better
    Nah its that the english people use the origional koxp and the turkish and there ever gay ways wait for the leaked/cracked versions because GOD FORBID they pay for anything or do anything (even hacking) with any sense of honor :P. And I really do find it amusing that you are on the koxp forums at all . You aren't as high and mighty as you think you are bud.

Stu, u know you're probably not going to like the rollback that they give you...
    Items that are applicable for your lvl=complete +3 and sala +6...hell they will prolly give u +8-9 str accessories too

Hope u get all of your items back, but with K2, don't get your hopes up

XoXo :wub:

Banned

There are several fallacies that you turks are commiting with ur arguements.

1. Hasty generalization

ur associating all english players to be racists on the grounds of a few players.

2. Ad Misericordiam

Saying you get hacked too without addressing the fact that MANY turks cheat.

turks arent a race u god dam retards were alll eather white black red or yellow thats what a fukin race is being turkish is nationality ffs

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast