Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

I. GOT. OWND

This is a discussion on I. GOT. OWND within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, so look, I was hacked over a month ago. Both of my accounts, and I had to wait 25 ...
Page: 7

Mental_Anguish

ok, so look, I was hacked over a month ago. Both of my accounts, and I had to wait 25 DAYS to get a password changed on 1 account. It took over a month for some cheesy shit items to get restored(+5 armors,+8Accessories,+1 or +6 weapons) . It did help though to sell them and buy other stuff, in the meantime, you are going to need to bug the hell out of Customer Service, and hope 1 of the better CS reps sees your problem. Make sure you get your password changed before you get anything on that account !!! Hope this helps a little, I feel for you, I was just there, still regrouping....................

oSTUo

i hate you all. ALL of you. i just do. alot. very much. right now. except cy, he gives good head. the fact still remaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains. that i was hacked, o btw it wasnt a turk it was a "friend" little asian cunt. hahaha "racism" ftw. he goes by the name of LilM@n or whatever. spam plx

DisillusionedIdealogue

ok, duno why, but here you go :unsure:

snipelord

Originally posted by oSTUo
    i hate you all. ALL of you. i just do. alot. very much. right now. except cy, he gives good head. the fact still remaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains. that i was hacked, o btw it wasnt a turk it was a "friend" little asian cunt. hahaha "racism" ftw. he goes by the name of LilM@n or whatever. spam plx
    WTF you said you loved me last night.

After Going on 2 months, why must this be resurfaced? -__- Unless you are just asking for a lil attention or smth.. h43r:

oSTUo

of course i am. thats the whole point of the forums righttttttt?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567