Question

This is a discussion on Question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; does any1 knows why the heck i dont have 3 dayz of free bronze premium when i create new account ...
Page: 1

Denden

does any1 knows why the heck i dont have 3 dayz of free bronze premium when i create new account ?
    Made 3 accounts so far already none of em has prem ...
    I heard people can still make accounts and get free prem for 3 days.
    ty.

Banned

you can cause my friend just did..idk whats wrong bro

the last account i made had the prem, so i guess you just got screwed over lol

and wow 3 accounts for the chance of the 3 days of prem?

Speed

ur not gettin it because new server just came out , i think k2 removes it at the start of a new server so ppl wont make a new account for free 3 days of full lvling , and instead buy prem like fools...

RiseAgainst_

ur not gettin it because new server just came out , i think k2 removes it at the start of a new server so ppl wont make a new account for free 3 days of full lvling , and instead buy prem like fools...[/b]
    Thats stupid because new players cant buy premium till they are lvl 20, so how will they login? I did get my 3 free days when i was in Manes tho

Banned

i made my account yesterday and got prem

bazzeeka

As far as i know its working :P

kyle_001

yupp should be workin

Speed

Thats stupid because new players cant buy premium till they are lvl 20, so how will they login? I did get my 3 free days when i was in Manes tho[/b]
    huh.. when server came out it was empty obviously , so ppl could get in :P , then lvl 20 takes only couple minutes .. sick ppl will buy prem whent hey hit 20 lol.... knowing k2 , that was the only thing that came to my mind