I got Scamed, BY K2

This is a discussion on I got Scamed, BY K2 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When my bro traded me my items "he borrow to go to juraid with", he left my character on. Then ...
Page: 1

DemonKing666

Default I got Scamed, BY K2

When my bro traded me my items "he borrow to go to juraid with", he left my character on. Then server maint DC me. Later when maint is done, i got the Character DC error at selection screen; NOTE: since my bro logged off before maint Auto DC, the DC stuff doesnt affect him"he can log in fine".

NOW!! THIS IS the Funny part, GM'S solution to fix the DC problem, was to do a roll back.

So GM roll my character back to when my bro still have my gears. Meaning all the gears that was traded to me, pretty much Delete by the roll back. Funny yea? it wipe all the items i had on me.

And this is what aleenia the bicth say.
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Due to some technical issues after maintenance on Tuesday a rollback was done that affected a few accounts. Unfortunately there is no way to verify any lost items.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    If you read this thread GamersFirst Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board) you can see that we currently don't have trade logs. Not all of our tools are up and functioning right now so it is not that simple.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Then a players add in a comment
    MrJixe:
    then you should give him what he claim that he had. like i said, its your mistake and he shouldn't suffer from it.

p.s im 10000000% sure that its just a lame excuse to the fact that you screwed up, did rollback and thats your excuse to not giving back what players lost.

p.s2 i dont know this guy, but i just want justice to be done.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then the bitch "aleenia" howl again:

You can argue all you want with me about an account that isn't yours through a PM but again we don't restore items.

Closing thread.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then i told aleenia, if they dont do restore, just roll back my bro character when the items is still on his account. SO far, they "the KOL GM team" ignor and delete all my PM.

What a f-k up company. I hope some 1 fire all their as.ses.

No restore items, my ass. As far as i know, Some 1 taken legal action on them>hire lawyer>fly to where they are>SUE them>they got scare and restore all his items.

Bottom line, the longer u play this game,not now, but eventually. They will screw u over. The longer u play, the bigger the lost.

That suxx bro, u got k2'd.
    You're not the first, wont be the last....
    Unlucky that only 1 of the 2 characters involved got rolled back but they would have had a reason to rb your char.
    not worth going offchops about it, there's nothing you can do but send tickets about it and hope they admit fault and roll back your character to before the maintenance which caused the "technical issues"
    but don't hold your breath.
    Last edited by agro; 01-08-2011 at 03:57 AM.

MrGreen

sorry for your loss bro but good chance u wont get anything back.

Im just curious what items did u loose?

DemonKing666

toto+9, HS+8, Aoc +3, Dr +2, glass B +0, dual str 16/3 earring.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DemonKing666 View Post
    No restore items, my ass. As far as i know, Some 1 taken legal action on them>hire lawyer>fly to where they are>SUE them>they got scare and restore all his items.

Bottom line, the longer u play this game,not now, but eventually. They will screw u over. The longer u play, the bigger the lost.

Yes, there was a guy got hacked and lost his imba items and he had payed like 5000$ for premiums and KC, etc. so he went there to get his items restored.
    His forum name here is "microsmurf" guess if you have questions about it he'll answer them.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DemonKing666 View Post
    Bottom line, the longer u play this game,not now, but eventually. They will screw u over.
    Quoted for truth.

/brohug

but still we "rent" a char from them. so the items arn't ours either. We get screwed they don't care. U better play other games if u care about ur money in the game.

THe funny thing is I cant believe youare suprised by this it happens to everyone, sorry for your loss bro.

Quote Originally Posted by IceThee View Post
    but still we "rent" a char from them. so the items arn't ours either. We get screwed they don't care. U better play other games if u care about ur money in the game.
    same clause is in every game

Quote Originally Posted by IceThee View Post
    U better play other games if u care about ur money in the game.
    nah, just don't baba, don't spend a dollar on the game and your money is safe

I've always thought the current group of GMs are noobish

Sadly, nothing I think you can do, except not give them anymore money

well its always been like that a while ago if u sent them enough pms/spammed them they would restor u with a "basic" gear which is +6 high class items .. thats just sad but all i can is that atleast 50% ( i think waaay more) of ko players got k2d and me aswell but what can u do..
    agian sry for ur lost hope that u will find some way to get your items back

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

pffff that sux dude