Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG!

This is a discussion on K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since they all blocked non K2 employees from MSN as their "new bright policy" on how to deal with the ...
Page: 1

Default K2 FIX THE SCROLL BUG!

Since they all blocked non K2 employees from MSN as their "new bright policy" on how to deal with the community, I hope they will read this and do something about it.

If you scroll up to PK and u die after getting duffed, sometimes scrolls mess up. Time left on scrolls changes. Some times increases but most of the time it reduces and quite often u LOOSE them completely. Happens ALL the time and is quite annoying since now u can't trade them. It's getting to the point I loose like 6 scrolls in less than 3 hours. It happens randomly and happens to a lot of ppl. Sometimes I just loose the AC scroll, or the swift, but sometimes I loose them ALL!

And no, this is not about not seeing the scrolls but still having them. Is about loosing them completely and having to rescroll. Reloging doesnt bring them back. U have to rescroll. Last night I lost like 2 scrolls in 1 hour while Dr4K0 pked for like 2 hours with just 1 set cause the timeleft kept increasing to 20+ minutes over and over.

I find strange nobody has posted about this. I see no reason to pay for anything but bronze premium now. Not even that since for my timezone, I dont really need premium to log in. Hope this gets to the ears of someone up there and does something about it since PvP is all that keeps this bugged game alive.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well after you relog it should be just fine.. Atleast it worked for me.. I lost about 11 minutes and after I relogged I got them back..

FatM4n

Happened to me
    you get slowed and cure it of and swift scroll missing

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

I submitted a ticket saying that exact thing, HOPEFULLY they'll read it and do something about it, I've lost around 10 scrolls whilst pking.

Ever since this bug occured I've lost about 2 sets of scrolls all together and I must say IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!!

I had same set of scrols for 3 hours. Icon went, buff stayed.

Buffer for the win

Kailean

go through portal(to moradon for example) and go back to colony. it works for me

btw, when i saw the name of this topic, i thought they gonna made scroll tradable again
    will they? :huh:

Yeah, happened to me too, yesterday, ppl on irc know about it too.

I spend my money on this bugged game, and I lose the scrolls -.- thx

..|..

tolgahan

i dont think they will see and do something

devile you moany old trout

Originally posted by Dark3lf
    Well after you relog it should be just fine.. Atleast it worked for me.. I lost about 11 minutes and after I relogged I got them back..
    Dude, I've been playing this game for too long. I'm not stupid to post about some shit if I'm not sure about it.

No, im not talking about getting duffed and not seeing the duff icon, then cured and the scroll is invisible but still there. I'm talking about not having the scroll at all. I'm talking about scrolling hp/ac/ap/swift and after 10 minutes having HP with 20 minutes left, AC with 20, AP with 10 and swift is gone. WTF is that?! Scrolled all at the same time and they have different times? If swift pot is invisible, I can't get swift, right? Guess what, I can and I can even use a new swift pot!

Swift bug is a different thing. U get iced, priest cures u out of range and have invisible swift scroll, but walk slow. Relog or get killed/iced/cured and everything is back to normal. This is about LOOSING the swift pot completely eventho u had time remaining.

hmm...thought there was an issue just with speed pots.

guess not.

0wnoR

relog helps just sometimes. not at all. firstly they need bring back paypal fast. its alot easy than CNB shit. may it can help a bit.

also there no trade scroll bug anymore. its not a bug its a fukin feature.

It's your problem imo, you're the ones that chose to pay K2 for a crappy service knowing they can't do shit right....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast