Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I Gotz a ?

This is a discussion on I Gotz a ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is because the in-game login, it doesnt care about CaPiTaLs or SmAlL cAsEs... but the official site requires u ...
Page: 2

it is because the in-game login, it doesnt care about CaPiTaLs or SmAlL cAsEs... but the official site requires u to type in the pw case sensitive......

:/

WtF you guys confusing my brain.

tamachan

+1 Lol u guys keep on posting the same thing about The website being Case Sensitive in Different ways to Describe it..

+1 Lol u guys keep on posting the same thing about The website being Case Sensitive in Different ways to Describe it..[/b]
    Now now arnt u to sensitive about this ?

Nick

no idea what bs the others are telling you..

but it gotta be :

E

h34r:

xGenAx

dont know =/

SENSITIVE</span>

tamachan

How many more fucking *Case Sensitive* Words do we need?

xs1ay3rx

all this spam is sad if you guys need posts go look at ko4life forums and post shit in others will a admin lock this topic they are all just saying the same damn things stupid fools

all this spam is sad if you guys need posts go look at ko4life forums and post shit in others will a admin lock this topic they are all just saying the same damn things stupid fools[/b]

OO rly?
    I know its case sensitive but u should notice that we do it on sensitive purpose.
    Its kind of small SENSITIVE joke, and if u dont like it - cuz ur to sensitive - dont read it .
    IF this will bring a smal smile to even just couple of ppl - sensitive ppl - then its worth it.
    And cuz it have a sensitive purpose and it isnt something negative then actualy i dont think u can call it "spam".

h34r:

Coronius

OO rly?
    I know its case sensitive but u should notice that we do it on sensitive purpose.
    Its kind of small SENSITIVE joke, and if u dont like it - cuz ur to sensitive - dont read it .
    IF this will bring a smal smile to even just couple of ppl - sensitive ppl - then its worth it.
    And cuz it have a sensitive purpose and it isnt something negative then actualy i dont think u can call it "spam".

h34r:[/b]
    +1 this thread bring me a small smile is it because im sensitive ? :unsure:

:lol:

krekre

OO rly?

h34r:[/b]
    U got me xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12