I guess ima just leave now.

This is a discussion on I guess ima just leave now. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey everyone not many people knew me cuz i wasnt all that good gun you know? but i still really ...
Page: 1

el_tankie

Default I guess ima just leave now.

Hey everyone not many people knew me cuz i wasnt all that good gun you know? but i still really liked this game as much as anyone else but so much crap has come out of it its unbelivebale i havent been able to play ko since the last patch and i tried reinstalling it like 4 times already my premium just wasted away i tried of cs but still no answer, but it aint no biggie ill just take it as a sign that means that their is more to life than this game. Yeah i had fun in it and stuff it IS AN AWESOME GAME but for right now this shit aint cutting it. too much crap has to be fixed b4 one can actully get the "Good" feeling of this game. Honestly if they made this game pay to play and all its shit was fixed i WOULD sure as hell pay for it but i mean if EVERYTHINg was fixed but i guess ill leave that for the future. Ill keep checking this forum cuz even though im not going to be playing it ima still be laughing at all the post everyone makes. some of them are quite funny. pos ill leave now everyoe take care and have fun in playing i hope ko is fixed because it sux to see such a good game go down like dat. cya

el_tankie

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

ok bye

The_Good_Doctor__

He'll find no adequate substitutes.

He'll be back.

Originally posted by The_Good_Doctor__

He'll be back.
    i can tell ur experienced in the field, sad to say KO pvp>all other game pvp

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-The_Good_Doctor__

He'll be back.
    i can tell ur experienced in the field, sad to say KO pvp>all other game pvp[/b]

Ayup. Guild Wars had some neat things, armor Dye, graphically impressive.
    But a max level of 20, weak weapons, TOO organized pvp, and skill nerfing suck balls.

That's the closest game that has the same real time playing that I've seen. EQ, well, they just blow, and REQUIRE money.
    Almost any dungeons n dragons online game, give you so many options, but you can't walk up hills, or hop over stuff. You can design things they way you want, but the technology has a long way to go to really get the playability factor to go up, IE too complicated, and way too simple at the same time.

The great things about KO(we all know the bad, macro/cheats/dupes):
    Lack of plot:
    They know that a story to excite XP'ing really isn't that important, and that's why it's all an optional read on the website.
    Most people that play games like this, spend more time hacking and slashing and mass killing to get to the top.

When not PVPing, you have to be clever enough to fight people off of your spot, IE, lure onto macroers or KSers, or other lurers. The amount of weapons and skills for each class is simple to grasp, and a bit difficult to balance right without much experience with the game, so senior players will always hold the advantage, gear does not make the man(but it does go a long way).

Aside from some lag issues, movement is smooth, and the maps are quite large. They have an awesome merchanting system(aside from the aforementioned dupes n whatnot) That really does emulate pre technology shopping. Run about almost randomly, every seller in the place screaming his wares.

Eh, yeah, Ko could be a killer game if it had any amount of support.

Dr4g0n

The resone your having such a problem is because of DEP or Data Execution Prevention. If you enable this it will fix your problem.
    You do this by
    Right Clicking on MY Computer
    Select Propeties
    Select Hardware Tab
    Click on Preformance Settings Button
    Select Data Execution Prevention Tab
    Select (Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select)
    Now click on add
    Go to the folder where Knight Online has been installed. Most likly C:Program FilesKnightOnline
    Select KnightOnline.exe and select open
    You have to do this for the launcher.exe file to.
    Last off you have to do this for HackShield
    It's located C:ProgramFilesKnightOnlineHackShield
    Select HSUdate.exe
    and autoup.exe inside C:ProgramFilesKnightOnlineHackShieldUpdate
    After you have completed these steps you MUST reboot your machine.

Hopefully This will get you on your way to the wonderfull world of Knight Online.

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by Dr4g0n
    The resone your having such a problem is because of DEP or Data Execution Prevention. If you enable this it will fix your problem.
    You do this by
    Right Clicking on MY Computer
    Select Propeties
    Select Hardware Tab
    Click on Preformance Settings Button
    Select Data Execution Prevention Tab
    Select (Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select)
    Now click on add
    Go to the folder where Knight Online has been installed. Most likly C:Program FilesKnightOnline
    Select KnightOnline.exe and select open
    You have to do this for the launcher.exe file to.
    Last off you have to do this for HackShield
    It's located C:ProgramFilesKnightOnlineHackShield
    Select HSUdate.exe
    and autoup.exe inside C:ProgramFilesKnightOnlineHackShieldUpdate
    After you have completed these steps you MUST reboot your machine.

Hopefully This will get you on your way to the wonderfull world of Knight Online.
    Either this is in the wrong place, Or I'm missing out on something.

Dr4g0n

Default Re: I guess ima just leave now.

Originally posted by el_tankie
    Hey everyone not many people knew me cuz i wasnt all that good gun you know? but i still really liked this game as much as anyone else but so much crap has come out of it its unbelivebale i havent been able to play ko since the last patch and i tried reinstalling it like 4 times already *my premium just wasted away *
    el_tankie

The_Good_Doctor__

I missed seomthing, it happens.

I tend to just scan over things about KO not working properly...