Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I guess its my turn to quit

This is a discussion on I guess its my turn to quit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div> Originally posted by Schaf @ <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage Aww Arach * * B> Level 70 warryon *^_^ ...
Page: 3

Schaf

Originally posted by Hostage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hostage)</div>
    Originally posted by Schaf@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage

Aww Arach * *

B> Level 70 warryon *^_^

I wont let him sell it so give up

B> Level 64 rogue named Schaf :wub:

You would think with all these level 70 hacks that they would actually do somethin about it.. it used to be where you would WANT to level to 70, now it seems like 69.99% is good enough :lol:[/b]
    Sold to you,

His items were lost from when all characters on the server got hacked, then he got rolled back and a couple days later they did the dupe wipe again and rolled back the characters taht had got hacked, but forgot to roll back his account so he remained with out any items just like many other characters in the game were left naked!!!

Banned

he gave me his account and I am playing now with it! So I am now Arach

very funny

Originally posted by W33dStyle
    he gave me his account and I am playing now with it! So I am now Arach
    Dream on lol

lol weedstyle is that scammer who was pretending to be someone by stealing their sig... watch out for him stealing yours shiv

i aint sayin bb Shiv, cuz you aint quittin keep spammin CS like Doc says, gl baba^^

Dragonfaire

Peter please don't quit . I will see what I can do to help you .

Schaf

we should find some way for you shiv to do a free call from europe to the US maybe PC to phone or something!!! Who knows but i would love for them to have to sit there and listen to you bitch at them for an hour!!!

Doc

Originally posted by Schaf
    we should find some way for you shiv to do a free call from europe to the US maybe PC to phone or something!!! *Who knows but i would love for them to have to sit there and listen to you bitch at them for an *hour!!!
    Instead of on vent bitching to us lol FTW

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Doc+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Schaf
    we should find some way for you shiv to do a free call from europe to the US maybe PC to phone or something!!! *Who knows but i would love for them to have to sit there and listen to you bitch at them for an *hour!!!
    Instead of on vent bitching to us lol FTW[/b]
    LOL :lol:

Schaf

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by Doc@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Schaf

LOL :lol:[/b]
    :wub: h43r:

MrPayne

omg shiv.. without you, my days in KO were finished ages ago...
    i owe you so much..
    i can help you rebuild yourself like u did to me ..
    belive me, everyone from the allience can give something and we can rebuild you easely.. CSW money, items whatever.. dont quit now......
    too many people owe you too damn much..

in case you wont listen to me just know that as a friend even tho i never saw you in real life all i can say is thank you.. because if we will be honest you were there to anyone in need =..
    ill miss ya bro..
    /respect..
    bb and good luck irl

actually might sound sad but im getting to a point where im thinking why even bother? its not like they got any of my other god knows howmany chars back or the items on it

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Schaf+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schaf)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Doc
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Schaf

LOL :lol:[/b]
    :wub: h43r:[/b][/quote]
    Michael :wub: Peter :wub:

AviT

you cant quit contacting cs and getting stuff sorted is the lvl 70 quest i think as it seems to happen to them all at 1 point
    gl m8 hope you get it sorted if not gl and enjoy the copiuse amount of free time you will have

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast