Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

This is a discussion on I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; straight to the point austin is innocent. he had no involvment in owas scamming. im tired of lieing. ill be ...
Page: 1

Default I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

straight to the point austin is innocent. he had no involvment in owas scamming. im tired of lieing. ill be honest its the biggest mistake ive ever made. this is the whole thing. i have no more reason to lie so if u dont beleive what im saying deal with it, because its true. When owa first gave austin his acc and pw i was like awesome owas is so good. I was just kidding and asked austin for owas acc and pw. when austin actualy gave it to me i was like wow he has to be lieing, so i check the acc and well he didnt lie. For a while i was like wow im never gonna log it but its cool that i could. I realy liked owa and i still do, even tho he will hate my guts after reading this. One day i was sitting around had absolutely nothing to do. I do realy stupid things when im bored. I was sitting around and the thought went through my head, why dont you take owas stuff? of course at first i was like no thats not right, but the boredom get to me so i logged owa on my laptop wich has 0 text btw wich is why only certain things were missing and it took 15 minutes to get everything off of the account. as i was taking stuff i got d/c. i was like ok its owa he is about to c what happend. i get a call from austin and he is talking to me saying stuff like "omg owa got hacked i cant beleive it." after a day i was informed that owa was working with a gm so i got realy scared...i didnt wanna get banned so i hurried and got on my acc and deleted EVERYTHING. it was the first thing i thought to do so i panicked and did that. I NEVER DELVLED OWA i have logged his acc a total of 3 times. one time was to pk cuz it was cool pking on a high lvl mage. and the other 2 i took stuff. the second time i took only 3 items. i wanted to take more ( as if i hadnt learned my lesson the first time i took stuff from him) so i only took a glave +7, a DD helmet, and a something else i forgot but im pretty sure i took 3, whatever owa got back from me is what i took from the second time. some things that hapend to owas acc were not done by me.

some thing i never did
    1) de lvl owa
    2) take a lot of stuff he said i took like those fp + 8s... i never had em

im very sorry for what i did. its the worst mistake i ever made. i decided today that i was gonna quit, i couldnt live with myself blaming austin for my actions. I told him what i did and he said since he wasnt allowed to paly anymore lets blame him so the game isnt ruined for me. i found my way out and i took it. blame austin and everything is ok for me. alot of the things i have done showed how cowardly i am. every time someone mentioned austins name it ripped me up on the inside. I know for sure i have changed. i would NEVER scam anyone after what i have been through with owa. My name = shit. I know i will nevber be forgiven by some people but oh well. i guess i deserve it. once a scammer always a scammer right? its not possible that i could of changed. THe only reason i will paly this game is for my friend. not austin, but another friend some of you might know. i wont mention his name, but he is quitting if i quit and i know he enjoys this game so i dont wanna ruin this game for yet another person.
    owa im very sorry for what ive done. i realy wish i oculd take it back, but i have no more of your items i can give back. I dont deserve to be in UK those are great people..i dont deserve to be among there elite ranks.

In some final words, owa im very very sorry i hope you forgive me but i understand if you dont.
    I have changed i wouldnt ever scam anayone ever again
    austins name is clean. he didnt do anything
    dont bother pming me ingame and calling me hacker any shit like that i will just ignore you.
    Make sure owa sees this

- peace out, allen

ReiRei

Default Re: I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    straight to the point austin is innocent. he had no involvment in owas scamming. *im tired of lieing. ill be honest its the biggest mistake ive ever made. this is the whole thing. i have no more reason to lie so if u dont beleive what im saying deal with it, because its true. *When owa first gave austin his acc and pw i was like awesome owas is so good. I was just kidding and asked austin for owas acc and pw. when austin actualy gave it to me i was like wow he has to be lieing, so i check the acc and well he didnt lie. *For a while i was like wow im never gonna log it but its cool that i could. *I realy liked owa and i still do, even tho he will hate my guts after reading this. *One day i was sitting around had absolutely nothing to do. *I do realy stupid things when im bored. *I was sitting around and the thought went through my head, why dont you take owas stuff? of course at first i was like no thats not right, but the boredom get to me so i logged owa on my laptop wich has 0 text btw wich is why only certain things were missing and it took 15 minutes to get everything off of the account. as i was taking stuff i got d/c. i was like ok its owa he is about to c what happend. i get a call from austin and he is talking to me saying stuff like "omg owa got hacked i cant beleive it." after a day i was informed that owa was working with a gm so i got realy scared...i didnt wanna get banned so i hurried and got on my acc and deleted EVERYTHING. it was the first thing i thought to do so i panicked and did that. I NEVER DELVLED OWA i have logged his acc a total of 3 times. one time was to pk cuz it was cool pking on a high lvl mage. and the other 2 i took stuff. the second time i took only 3 items. i wanted to take more ( as if i hadnt learned my lesson the first time i took stuff from him) so i only took a glave +7, a DD helmet, and a something else i forgot but im pretty sure i took 3, whatever owa got back from me is what i took from the second time. some things that hapend to owas acc were not done by me. *

some thing i never did
    1) de lvl owa
    2) take a lot of stuff he said i took like those fp + 8s... i never had em

im very sorry for what i did. its the worst mistake i ever made. i decided today that i was gonna quit, i couldnt live with myself blaming austin for my actions. *I told him what i did and he said since he wasnt allowed to paly anymore lets blame him so the game isnt ruined for me. *i found my way out and i took it. blame austin and everything is ok for me. *alot of the things i have done showed how cowardly i am. every time someone mentioned austins name it ripped me up on the inside. *I know for sure i have changed. i would NEVER scam anyone after what i have been through with owa. *My name = shit. *I know i will nevber be forgiven by some people but oh well. i guess i deserve it. once a scammer always a scammer right? its not possible that i could of changed. THe only reason i will paly this game is for my friend. not austin, but another friend some of you might know. i wont mention his name, but he is quitting if i quit and i know he enjoys this game so i dont wanna ruin this game for yet another person.
    owa im very sorry for what ive done. i realy wish i oculd take it back, but i have no more of your items i can give back. I dont deserve to be in UK those are great people..i dont deserve to be among there elite ranks.

In some final words, owa im very very sorry i hope you forgive me but i understand if you dont.
    I have changed i wouldnt ever scam anayone ever again
    austins name is clean. he didnt do anything
    dont bother pming me ingame and calling me hacker any shit like that i will just ignore you.
    Make sure owa sees this

* * * * * * *- peace out, allen
    what goes around comes around. Thank you

Originally posted by ReiRei

what goes around comes around. Thank you
    so true..i learned hard way long ago, but gladly things been pretty even handed ever since.

Banned

nice that u got the balls to admit it but we have to kick u out with ur admission of guilt sorry man but UK doesnt allow scammers or hackers in clan that are proven hackers or scammers

Sry to hear that man i always thought u were a pretty cool guy in all the times ive partyed with u...if u need anything let me know m8 pm me here for my msn.

campijohn

allen,

there is not an older mage in uk that doesn't love owa...this was way past slimy behavior.

however, even though you will never be in uk again, i have to admit i totally respect you...it takes a man to admit to a mistake and to take corrective action to do your best to fix it.

good luck in your future endeavers.

john

omfg wow i wish my hack would be this nice to me

ur a gg man

tamarama

Originally posted by minkofdoom

* * * * * * *- peace out, allen
    What the hell?

Kid, you need therapy.

killasalz

i really hate you right now man ..... i only joined up with shinigami 4 OWA the day i joined he got hacked it was the most f'd up shit eva .... but then again its about time u admitted to your mistake owa hasnt read this yet but he will sometime tommorow

Zink

Originally posted by killasalz
    i really hate you right now man ..... i only joined up with shinigami 4 OWA the day i joined he got hacked it was the most f'd up shit eva .... but then again its about time u admitted to your mistake owa hasnt read this yet but he will sometime tommorow
    yeah thats some love for the rest of us

ps. poor owa

louch

its good to know a video game changed your life :rollseyes: kidding

Jay

oh so u get bored and that makes u scamm people?

tard -_-

Jediay

just a game ....crack open a beer and fuck a whore
    only thing thats worth getting pissed ove r in this game is being scamed .

Well the full story finally comes out, not saying you have to....but if you really truely absolutely wanted to make amends....as much as is possible, you'd go mow some yards or do w/e to earn some cash and go buy back the stuff you stole and deleted and return them to him. That is if you really wanted to show how sorry you were. Just my 2 cents. Not saying that's gonna curb any hard feelings towards you from Owa and the ppl that know him, but it's the least you could do to try and make up for all the shit you put him thru. If it wasn't for you hacking him he'd be 70+ along with me, but he gave up on his mage after those hackings you did.

Jediay

Ps why would you delete it ???

wouldnt it be smarter to mail it back with a different char??

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast