Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

This is a discussion on I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i cant believe a little cunt like you is calling me a retard. its not a fucking mistake, a mistake ...
Page: 5

i cant believe a little cunt like you is calling me a retard. its not a fucking mistake, a mistake is buying skimmed milk instead of semi-skimmed by accident. You knew perfectly well what you were doing and you didnt give a shit. And obviously you did post for sympathy, because since people are letting you get what you deserve you are acting like a little bitch. You are in no position to insult anyone on this site, because of all the trash here, you are the worst.

I think you have shown your true colours; you dont show any remorse whatsoever and do not care about hurting other people, you just think that clearing your conscience will make everything OK. I hope someone in your country pays you a visit, you wont be so tough without your keyboard to hide behind you fucking geek.

cant believe people calling this trash brave... bravery is being a firefighter, you're just a little shit who tries to wash his hands clean with your crap apology.

actions speaks louder then words.

dont keep posting this shizz topic..and do something.
    Words may move people...but it takes initiative/action to get back at least some respect.

right now...i have zeroooo respect for you...for pity sake..u posted on general chat on KO4life....you couldve posted it on shini forums..instead of making people trying to feel sorry for you....like " yah, it takes alot of courage to post" Y make a big scenery when it only involves the SHini clan??? Dont it only concern the Shinigami Clan??

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    i cant believe a little cunt like you is calling me a retard. its not a fucking mistake, a mistake is buying skimmed milk instead of semi-skimmed by accident. You knew perfectly well what you were doing and you didnt give a shit. And obviously you did post for sympathy, because since people are letting you get what you deserve you are acting like a little bitch. You are in no position to insult anyone on this site, because of all the trash here, you are the worst. *

I think you have shown your true colours; you dont show any remorse whatsoever and do not care about hurting other people, you just think that clearing your conscience will make everything OK. I hope someone in your country pays you a visit, you wont be so tough without your keyboard to hide behind you fucking geek. *

cant believe people calling this trash brave... bravery is being a firefighter, you're just a little shit who tries to wash his hands clean with your crap apology.
    +1

i have no acces to shini forums?

EDIT: lol visit me in realy life. im deff not a geek. im 6'4 and mexican. im not scared of anybody. unless they have a gun...but thats cheating

Rentzusuken

Well maybe you deserve someone "cheating" since you have done the same thing and have clearly shown where your morals lie.

honestly i wouldnt be to pissed of someone took my stuff in this shitty game. i dont care its a fucking game. some peopel cant see that it is. If i logged on and was lvl 1 with 0 items guess who realy doesnt care. the only reason im pissed is becuz i post here asking for forgivness not sympothy or to gain anything and so easily pepole think im laughing the whole way through this. i hacked and and after the whole thing looking back i realized i shouldnt have. i took a wrong fork in the road. once again i beleive thats called a mistake.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Jediay
    just a game ....crack open a beer and fuck a whore
    only thing thats worth getting pissed ove r in this game is being scamed .
    sometimes u make me think ur a guy not a girl o.O

ReiRei

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    I hope someone in your country pays you a visit, you wont be so tough without your keyboard to hide behind you fucking geek. *
    Amazingly Owa lives 2 states away from Allen and Austin. However, you caused some serious damage to him. Not monetary damage, but, emotianal.

you saw him in Moradon selling his boss drops and you logged on him and removed them. Owa would have just given you anything, he is just that good. Yet, you took it, you took and took and tore him up inside. You then "deleted" them. Then you lied and said it was only Austin. I told you from the beginning that I knew it was you and it was at your house. I could tell you the times and dates and where and still you lied. Now you wish to tell us that it was only you and not Austin. It was both of you together destroying Owa.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0

Just go away pls...

kin

first off i would like to apologize to austin...for blaming him for things he didn't do and actually is one hell of a good friend for taking the blame for alen...however...owa may of picked on ya cause it's fun to build relationship among clannies...but he liked you man...he helped you in every way including getiting you half your gear...and yet you betrayed him by giving his account info away without his consent to another person even if it's family... and betrayed him more by hiding the culprit...that makes ya a scum

allen on the other hand...did an unforgiveable "mistake"...and deserve no sympathy from me...your actions were stupid, childish, and cowardly...you were scared and felt bad taking his item the first time...and yet you logged onto his account several more times and taken more items...? now that is no "mistake". A mistake is doing something wrong and not doing it again...and yet you repeatedly did the same thing didn't you...? that is called stealing / scamming...not a mistake...nothing what i say now can undo what you did to owa...so i will leave out what's been on my mind about owa's hacker...

you can hack / kosp / cheat all you want as long as it don't affect any shini memebers...cause they're more then just clannies to me...they're my friends and family...they're sole reason why i still play this game...and you just had to do it to one of my closest friend on this game... so you understand why i can't forgive ya...

you said you made this post to apologize, not for sympathy...so me forgiving ya or not won't matter...owa is the one that you should be apologizing to...yet in sense no remorse in your post...just one line of saying sorry to owa...and the rest of the post feels like you were trying to confess and sound like it's one big "boo boo" and you don't give a shit cause you were quitting anyways...but it doesn't matter anymore...

However, thist still linger in my mind...if you said you didn't delvl owa...then who did...? only owa and you / austin know his acc info...if it's not you then i'm not expecting it to be owa delvl'ing himself...
    also if you didn't take his 2h light giga axe and the other 3bil worth of items...who did...?
    make ya think don't it...?

Cadence96

Default Re: I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    blablabla. One day i was sitting around had absolutely nothing to do. *I do realy stupid things when im bored. blablabla
    im very sorry for what i did. its the worst mistake i ever made. i decided today that i was gonna quit, i couldnt live with myself blaming austin for my actions. *I told him what i did and he said since he wasnt allowed to paly anymore lets blame him so the game isnt ruined for me. *i found my way out and i took it. blame austin and everything is ok for me. *alot of the things i have done showed how cowardly i am. every time someone mentioned austins name it ripped me up on the inside. *I know for sure i have changed. i would NEVER scam anyone after what i have been through with owa. *My name = shit. *I know i will nevber be forgiven by some people but oh well. i guess i deserve it. once a scammer always a scammer right? its not possible that i could of changed. THe only reason i will paly this game is for my friend. not austin, but another friend some of you might know. i wont mention his name, but he is quitting if i quit and i know he enjoys this game so i dont wanna ruin this game for yet another person.
    owa im very sorry for what ive done. i realy wish i oculd take it back, but i have no more of your items i can give back. I dont deserve to be in UK those are great people..i dont deserve to be among there elite ranks.

In some final words, owa im very very sorry i hope you forgive me but i understand if you dont.
    I have changed i wouldnt ever scam anayone ever again
    austins name is clean. he didnt do anything
    dont bother pming me ingame and calling me hacker any shit like that i will just ignore you.
    Make sure owa sees this

* * * * * * *- peace out, allen[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-minkofdoom

look i know what i did was wrong...but when it comes down to it there is no way in hell im paying usd for his stuff. ill try to make up for it in igc but im not spending usd on a stupid game. To make up for what i did am i supposed to call him and say im sorry? this is the best i can do. im not spending usd on a fucking game.
    and austin is one of my best friends. *Its a game he never suspected i would do what i did or even log on owas acc.
    Are you really sorry??? or is this topic because you are bored? If you are really sorry, then you should try to get ALL his items back, even using USD. You have no place to say there is no way to use it. I've not finished yet, as you said: it's a fucking game, yes it is, and you stole VIRTUAL ITEMS, is like hacking a bank to steal money or info. People like you enjoy hurting others. This topic is useless if you don't start to get more of all his items back before next post. And stop your arrogant attitude.
    PD: and come on, change the subject of the topic, you didn't hacked owa, you robbed to him.

Are you really sorry??? or is this topic because you are bored? If you are really sorry, then you should try to get ALL his items back, even using USD. You have no place to say there is no way to use it. I've not finished, as you said: it's a fucking game, yes it is, and you stole VIRTUAL ITEMS, is like hacking a bank to steal money or info. People like you enjoy hurting others. This topic is useless if you don't start to get more of all his items back before next post. And stop your arrogant attitude. *
    PD: and come on, change the subject of the topic, you didn't hacked owa, you robbed to him.
    yes im realy sorry but im not using usd on a game ill help him get all his stuff back in igc.

However, thist still linger in my mind...if you said you didn't delvl owa...then who did...? only owa and you / austin know his acc info...if it's not you then i'm not expecting it to be owa delvl'ing himself... *
    also if you didn't take his 2h light giga axe and the other 3bil worth of items...who did...? *
    make ya think don't it...?
    i confess everything i did. i have no reason to lie. i didnt do that.

Magelord1257

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    look i know what i did was wrong...but when it comes down to it there is no way in hell im paying usd for his stuff. ill try to make up for it in igc but im not spending usd on a stupid game. To make up for what i did am i supposed to call him and say im sorry? this is the best i can do. im not spending usd on a fucking game.
    You obviously don't care about Owa's feelings. Owa spent good money on this game and you stole from him. Which makes you a criminal.

If a man mugged an old lady, would you forgive him? Because you must of taken atleast $50 from Owa.

Maybe Owa doesn't want rl money but please just make sure you give him something.

ultimaliaz

I don't realy know who owa is but since he's a friend of the shimi's (who i like alot) and dong, i feel sorry for him, of what i read it seems to be a real nice guy and all...how the fuck could u hack him? after he helped u so much?ur a dick and a wus allen... the other guy shouldnt have given the psw to allen anyway.glad u kicked this ass out UK tez

SillyHo

mink you are pathetic...If my son stole a .50 piece from me and then lied about it I would be crushed...Literally I am not sure if i could rebound from it...and its not because its a stupid 50 cent piece its the lie from someone i trust. Your equation of this being a "stupid game" and not worth you spending IRL cash on it is a joke...you wont be paying real money for items...you will be paying real money on the outside chance you may regain a friendship, and your dignity.

fuck it. i dont have to prove anything to any of you. ive said many times i made a mistake and i would help in igc but some people insist i use usd to pay it back.
    now i c how retarded some people realy are. i say ill help in igc and still get flamed for not using usd. i could just not help at all, but am i going to help him? yes. i havnt had time to actualy talk to owa since i admitted to doing this so i dont know what he wants yet, so get off my back about not helping. how many people get hacked/scammed and have the guy who did it say he is sorry and try to help get it back? i bet not many. so think what you want. i dont give a shit.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast