Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG

This is a discussion on I hacked owa...anyone who cares read this very LONG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by minkofdoom fuck it. i dont have to prove anything to any of you. ive said many times ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    fuck it. i dont have to prove anything to any of you. ive said many times i made a mistake and i would help in igc but some people insist i use usd to pay it back.
    now i c how retarded some people realy are. i say ill help in igc and still get flamed for not using usd. i could just not help at all, but am i going to help him? yes. i havnt had time to actualy talk to owa since i admitted to doing this so i dont know what he wants yet, so get off my back about not helping. *how many people get hacked/scammed and have the guy who did it say he is sorry and try to help get it back? i bet not many. so think what you want. i dont give a shit.
    want a pink lolly? and u did ks me on my warrior called varawyn with ur char fez. i asked 2 times nicely to leave and u just ignored me. Then i pmed u with the shit i knew about u and u said that u didn't ment to ks.
    it's kinda the same what u did to owa.
    u try to minimize ur acts. now when u cannot deney (spelling?) it enimore u had to confess.

and i rly doubt that u wouldn't care if u see ur char without any items at lvl 1. if u don't care about items why would you have taken owas gear then.

Liar

zzzz don't mind my spelling, it's early and don't feel like thinking atm.

wow. atm i dont care about any shit i realized that this game is pointless. at the time when i took owas stuff i was still a noob...well noobier, and still it wasnt me ksing you like 4 diff people have the acc info to fez

420_69

if u really dont care about this "stupid game" then sell everything u have and give the money to owa with that new rogue u got and ur warrior im sure u could some money to repay owa u dipfuck

Its like GTA. i love shooting people and tealing cars. Am i ever gonna do that in rl? hell no
    ya but shooting ppl and stealing cars is a big part of that game hacking ppl is only wut the pieces of shit in this game do shooting is just what u do u dont think about it but hacking someone u proly got to think about it alot soo if u had the thought of hacking someone like ive said many times ur a piece of shit

ministry

PFK

haha i thought u where pretty kool kletus...gyft me back the np u leech from us!!!! lol

bad luck to the dude that got scammed
    i dont know him but i do kno a few shini players and they r awsome guys..

mayb we should all put like 50mil each or somehting and gyft to the guy that got hacked??

im selling all my warriors gear to get him some money....and dont say anything to me about my rouge cuz all his gear is royal knights and borrowed from indianranger

sexy Owa

well i finally got a ko4life account! this is all very old news and this conversations going in circles. i knew he hacked me even before he admitted it, and i really dont care anymore. i lost everything i worked for sence i started playing this game but i dont care at all >.< it IS only a game. they cant steal the reason i still play this game and that is my clan and friends in the game i have met over the past 3 years... as long as i can play this game with the people who make me enjoy it i dont care what is taken from me... i was suprised when i learned who hacked me because i thought you both were good friends of mine . he did come forth and apologize...late? yea but at least he did, if he offers to help give back what was stolen i welcome that, he is quitting this game soon and really doesnt give a shit what people think of him or what he did but he still is trying to give back what he took. im really tired right now and i cant really speak my mind >.< but all in all i accept his appology and this needs to blow over its not common at all that a hacker tries to return what he stole... you both did back stab me even after i gave you whatever possable i had to spare to help you guys out even if austin had nothing to do with the hack he did give you the information and im guessing he knew about it also, just by the way he avoids me on every messenger he has.. appology accepted and ty for trying to fix what damage you did....

peace ko! time to sleep....

ReiRei

ok then. Owa responded.

discussio over. Lock pls Paddy :wub:

btw, nice nickname there owa... :lol:

killasalz

ty :wub:

OWA was a great mage, sad it came to this. Point is, you need to sell your warriors items and equip him if you truely are sorry.

gl owa :mellow: I really respect your attitude torwards this game, more people should have that. Hope to see u in game.

sexy Owa

:wub: likewise

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456