Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I hate the Magic Anvil

This is a discussion on I hate the Magic Anvil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; magick anvil is a scantless whore.. i thought i had enough problems making +8 shiits then my bro pulls this ...
Page: 2

Banned

magick anvil is a scantless whore.. i thought i had enough problems making +8 shiits then my bro pulls this shiit on me:

now ill never have any coins <_<

Jason269

magick anvil is a scantless whore.. i thought i had enough problems making +8 shiits then my bro pulls this shiit on me:

now ill never have any coins <_<[/b]
    Haha your brother owned you

Ancient noob Senior Member

Why do you guys got to be a dick to the kid? He is clearly new to the game. With the limited number of english speaking players out there, dont you think we should be encouraging him, not cutting him down?[/b]
    good point. be nice y&#39;all.

stonepilot1421

You&#39;re stupid and fat!
    seriously why did people even post in this thread?[/b]
    holy shit thats fucking hilarious.... but not helpful at all

Haha your brother owned you [/b]
    lol at everything sealed cept +9 ib

lol at everything sealed cept +9 ib[/b]
    Sometimes you went in gate so one of the item become to unseal ( just in the look ) , you still cant sell / trade...

Banned

lol at everything sealed cept +9 ib[/b]
    he just finished making it when made the ss.. plus cant show it off 2 ppl if sealed

he just finished making it when made the ss.. plus cant show it off 2 ppl if sealed [/b]
    yea, cant show it off once someone jacks it either.

i actually thought this was a joke...

Banned

How many of you despise KO for adding random item destruction. I have wasted over 12M on wasted items.

I wish KO would remove the random destruction probability and add something else, perhaps a monetary requirement, or something like that

Post here if you agree[/b]
    I know what you mean. I burnt a very important item on the anvil. How are we supposed to enjoy the game, when society keeps holding us down MAN? First it was the random drug screening at work? I mean why? What happens to the human principal of trust? Do you not trust me? Who are you to determine what I can and can&#39;t put inside my body? Lets not even argue the the validity of the test? I mean how can a guy know something just by looking at my pee? What about corruption? Why are people so corrupted? Everyday on the news I hear about fraud and people cheating on standardized test? I mean why can&#39;t you just BE HONEST? Is that so much to ask? It&#39;s okay though. I will live without the Fabric cloth +8. I will go on. Thanks for caring. You are a good man Phentos.

Banned

12m omg ive spent more repairing and repoting for 1 run in c.z , better learn to farm more aga

Banned

yea, cant show it off once someone jacks it either.[/b]
    lol u think it matters some hacker ur sq.. look all ppl who get hack w/ seal items.. 99% doesnt matter seal or no seal end up getting jacked regardless <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12