Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i have 1 ask..

This is a discussion on i have 1 ask.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omfg stop flaming ......
Page: 2

Banned

omfg stop flaming ...

Banned

yea ..this foarms sucks cause noobs flame...mage ftw ./.btw

tikmasta

i have a ask may i question you

lmao

EvilAtomicFrog

stop asking everyone and choose yourself, the best class is the one you like the most. if you cant choose then close ur eyes and choose right or left

Banned

omfg stop flaming ...[/b]
    thats not flaming really they are just expressing there opinions..flaming here would be cursing and stuff like that but there debating..let them debate this is what ko4life is about
    stop asking everyone and choose yourself, the best class is the one you like the most. if you cant choose then close ur eyes and choose right or left[/b]
    i totally agree..i cant combo rogue so i would say rogue is noob..i can combo warrior so i would say warrior is tank..not all mages hit for 600-700 dmg..

Beast&Harlot

thats not flaming really they are just expressing there opinions..flaming here would be cursing and stuff like that but there debating..let them debate this is what ko4life is about

i totally agree..i cant combo rogue so i would say rogue is noob..i can combo warrior so i would say warrior is tank..not all mages hit for 600-700 dmg..[/b]
    I think im going to have to go and kill my self after saying this but wow for once i agree with vandy, and he acctualy had a logical statement, and didnt seem like a complete fucktard that time.....

WoW what the fuck is happening to this world.........

bd-hoz

the advantage with priest is that you'll never get bored. you can do every XP party you want and kill very mob you want because every party needs a priest. if you wanna fight, go BP, if you wanna heal, go INT. you can reskill debuff/heal for PK or buff/heal for XP, or heal/debuff.

the only disadvantage of the priest is the price you'll have to pay to be good. if you're a BP you absolutely need an IN + IB +ROC+WE. if you're INT you still need full chitin+8 and a good shield wich will cost more than 20gb. atleast with a mage, you just get an elixir and some paper armor than XP to 80 with EW. With a mage, you'll get own even with IN+5 so you don,t need that much uniques.

what a user is a best of strong?

priest or megic?
    10x for all.[/b]
    lol man your english is boss

80 bp own all[/b]
    wrong.. strongest class at lvl 80 is a warrior

Beast&Harlot

wrong.. strongest class at lvl 80 is a warrior[/b]
    Im lvl73 and owned a lvl 80 BP parasited and maliced so for sure BP isnt strongest class at lvl 80, i think a good lvl 80 rogue would have the advantage if they were awesome minor healers xD(yes i said rogue and im a fucking warrior)

Ganbitsu

Mage blading (should actually be "stafing") for 600-700?? With Helblood+8 and fr+3? U think everyone has same equips as Tez had?

Banned Senior Member

Tez was a warrior maybe?
    he didnt have +8 hell blood and +3 FR

Mage blading (should actually be "stafing") for 600-700?? With Helblood+8 and fr+3? U think everyone has same equips as Tez had? [/b]
    i can blade for 600 - 700. sometimes on really shit ass noobs i can do 800s. but thats very rare.
    and im lightning

MirZa117

wrong.. strongest class at lvl 80 is a warrior[/b]
    wrong.. rogue is

why u guys argue whats strongest class at lvl 80 it also depends on gear on the user if he knows how to play it ore not

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast